Home Non Cigar Related

The Rapture is coming....

phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
Woman sues over having to get a license and the requirements because she says it's a sign of the coming rapture and mark of the beast .....

http://www.am760.net/articles/national-news-104668/woman-believes-biometric-license-data-is-11490499/

"(Billy Hallowell) Kaye Beach, a resident of Norman, Oklahoma, no longer has a valid driver’s license. The choice to give it up, she maintains, was a forced sacrifice she made to protect and maintain religious views. See, Beach is convinced that the photo and information (biometric) that is collected for state licenses is the beginning of the “mark of the beast,” a sign of the Antichrist that is mentioned in the Bible’s Book of Revelation (it is commonly referred to as “666?)."

Comments

• RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    phobicsquirrel:
    Woman sues over having to get a license and the requirements because she says it's a sign of the coming rapture and mark of the beast .....

http://www.am760.net/articles/national-news-104668/woman-believes-biometric-license-data-is-11490499/

"(Billy Hallowell) Kaye Beach, a resident of Norman, Oklahoma, no longer has a valid driver’s license. The choice to give it up, she maintains, was a forced sacrifice she made to protect and maintain religious views. See, Beach is convinced that the photo and information (biometric) that is collected for state licenses is the beginning of the “mark of the beast,” a sign of the Antichrist that is mentioned in the Bible’s Book of Revelation (it is commonly referred to as “666?)."

Some people can be a little, lets say, over zealous but as she stands on her Beliefs she has some merit in her views. It would seem that our fine government has also been a tad over zealous in they're spying on us as citizens of this country for quiet some time. Most likely though she was making a reference to the false profits who are also referred to in Revelations as the instigators of disbelief. Either way, it makes for interesting reading.
    Is there no one here to pass judgment on this woman and ridicule her?
    This seems kind of out of place on the forums.
    :-)
  • pilgrimtexpilgrimtex Posts: 429
    I've always said when the rapture happens I want to stay here. Why miss all the fun. Maybe I'll be one of the 2 witnesses. I have the hair and beard for it.
    Love a good fight.
    pilgrimtex:
    I've always said when the rapture happens I want to stay here. Why miss all the fun. Maybe I'll be one of the 2 witnesses. I have the hair and beard for it.
    Love a good fight.

Personally I'd rather watch it from the grandstands, my old bones hurt and break when now I fight.
    RBeckom:
    pilgrimtex:
    Love a good fight.

Personally I'd rather watch it from the grandstands, my old bones hurt and break when now I fight.

WIMP!
    OOOHHHRAH
    pilgrimtex:
    RBeckom:
    pilgrimtex:
    Love a good fight.

WIMP!
    OOOHHHRAH

I never said I couldn't fight or wouldn't fight.
    God has yet to blow the breath of life into the man or men I am afraid of!
    I only said it hurts my old bones to fight.
    We sir might be the last of our kind, Dinosaurs if you will.
    RBeckom:
    pilgrimtex:
    RBeckom:
    pilgrimtex:
    Love a good fight.

WIMP!
    OOOHHHRAH

Right on Brother. I'll throw my bedpan at em.
    pilgrimtex:
    RBeckom:
    pilgrimtex:
    RBeckom:
    pilgrimtex:
    Love a good fight.

WIMP!
    OOOHHHRAH

Right on Brother. I'll through my bedpan at em.

And I would smack them with my six foot long Hickory walking stick!