Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Lookin for Cosa De Risa

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
Lookin to get my hands on one for my bday. Anyone have one and wanna work out a deal lemme know! :)
Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.

Comments

• Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LiquidChaos66:
    Lookin to get my hands on one for my bday. Anyone have one and wanna work out a deal lemme know! :)
    If I had some I sure wouldnt be letting them go...great smoke but sometimes hard to find..good luck buddy!
  • Options
    edelrionycedelrionyc Posts: 361 ✭✭✭
    Just smoked my last one the other day. If i had it would of been hard for me to give it away... it's such a great smoke...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Rolyn, please let me know if find any. Chris, I would hook you up if I could bro.
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    LiquidChaos66:
    ill dig through the humi and see if I have any buried. I thought I saw a couple last time I rotated stock. Pm me your addy. If I find some ill shoot one over. (With friends of course)
  • Options
    ddubridge:
    LiquidChaos66:
    ill dig through the humi and see if I have any buried. I thought I saw a couple last time I rotated stock. Pm me your addy. If I find some ill shoot one over. (With friends of course)

PM to ya sir
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    LiquidChaos66:
    If I had some I sure wouldnt be letting them go...great smoke but sometimes hard to find..good luck buddy!
    Who you trying to kid Royln??????
  • Options
    james40:
    Rolyn, please let me know if find any. Chris, I would hook you up if I could bro.

Lol I know you would my friend :) it seems to be a hard find... It's kinda fun thinking about having to hunt for a rare stick! Thrilling like trying to track down a rare hot wheels (which was my last major collection). Lol
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,018 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cris, I think I got you covered. I have a neighbor friend who has a friend who is on the road headed back from Florida and he found us a B&M that had some on hand. He's already bought all they had for himself and me and my friend/neighbor to split. Not sure exactly how many I'll be getting. I'll send you a PM as soon as I see him this afternoon.
  • Options
    Awesome! :)
  • Options
    The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    Lucky I was promised two for my birthday but no cigar
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great name: A smiley thing.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Really?
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    The buffalonian:

Hey peeps! I'm only lookin for one so if somehow multiple people come up with some to share lets hook Bill up too if you're feelin generous! Or hook up Bill and ill track down a second choice for myself! I've got lots of sticks I haven't tried yet in my humi plus there are 9 other options on the thread I started earlier :) I am in no way offended of broken if we hook up Bill first! I don't wanna take cuts in line lol
  • Options
    LiquidChaos66:
    The buffalonian:

Hey peeps! I'm only lookin for one so if somehow multiple people come up with some to share lets hook Bill up too if you're feelin generous! Or hook up Bill and ill track down a second choice for myself! I've got lots of sticks I haven't tried yet in my humi plus there are 9 other options on the thread I started earlier :) I am in no way offended of broken if we hook up Bill first! I don't wanna take cuts in line lol
    You are such a sweetheart! (((HUGS)))
  • Options
    Lol thanks? ;)
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It ain't Cosa de whatever but
    DC9574211007683199488048...Happy B-Day!!
  • Options
    Hmmmmmm someone getting goodies? Lol

so is there an underground cigar market? lol im just curious. Its kinda like the black market... you never know unless you ask right?
  • Options
    LiquidChaos66:

so is there an underground cigar market? lol im just curious. Its kinda like the black market... you never know unless you ask right?
    You!!
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    LiquidChaos66:

You!!

me??? I'm the underground cigar market??? ;)
  • Options
    LiquidChaos66:
    Bigshizza:
    LiquidChaos66:

You!!

me??? I'm the underground cigar market??? ;)
    Ah huh after the mail comes!!
  • Options
    If im the underground cigar market Does that mean I'm gonna have to keester my cigars while I'm traveling? I don't know if I'm comfortable being a cigar mule.
  • Options
    raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Now that you got me all wanting to try them again, I called up every B&M in eastern MA. Only one had them, and they were only selling singles--for $53.17 each!

Hell with that! Even Gurkha couldn't get away with that kind of highway robbery.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    raisindot:
    Now that you got me all wanting to try them again, I called up every B&M in eastern MA. Only one had them, and they were only selling singles--for $53.17 each!

Hell with that! Even Gurkha couldn't get away with that kind of highway robbery.

Cosa de Risa is like the poor man's HMR. Everyone wants it but can't afford it.
    My B&M can't get them anymore. I bought the last one they had and only wish I'd paid a paltry $53.17.
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Toombes:
    raisindot:

Cosa de Risa is like the poor man's HMR. Everyone wants it but can't afford it.
    My B&M can't get them anymore. I bought the last one they had and only wish I'd paid a paltry $53.17.
    *smh* damn a$$hats......
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    raisindot:

Same here man. I called Cigars R Us and Watch City......Both are out. 53.17 is a good price. Ive seen them in the past for 65+
  • Options
    WTH They really that expensive???? YIKES!!!!
  • Options
    No. No. No. They aren't really supposed to be expensive but supply ran slim on these from day one and people are acting crazy. Instead of concentrating their distribution with a few lucky dealers they let lots of dealers have a small amount and then they asked for more but couldn't get them. Poor distribution plan. (Or was it production?). But I've never seen them that high. Anything's possible but that just sounds like crazy talk.