Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Sending to Troops UPDATE

2»

Comments

• Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Package is flying. Don't have DC# handy will post tomorrow.
  • Options
    DC# 9500 1102 3180 3203 3745 49
  • Options
    C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    Shipped this morning #9405 5036 9930 0002 3518 40
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will box it up tonight and drop off at PO tomorrow (Wed.)! Sorry for the delay.

(Lots of rain yesterday; had some water in the basement .... busy cleaning that up and fixing up gutters/downspounts! UGGH!)

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Boxes started to arrive, shizz, toombes, and haven't even opened, just put on ping pong/pool table in basement for safe storage. Thanks to all! Can't wait to post timeline of packing and sending!:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Can't wait to see the final tally! Just hope I sent enough...
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    9500 1101 2854 3205 5650 53
  • Options
    This is going to be great. Thank you. My mom is watching the house, while I attend meetings at Grand Geneva, probably wondering what the h e l l !! Lol!:-) :-) :-) :-)
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    This is going to be great. Thank you. My mom is watching the house, while I attend meetings at Grand Geneva, probably wondering what the h e l l !! Lol!:-) :-) :-) :-)
    Uh Oh... USPS tracking says "notice left". Better ditch the meetings and drop by the post office on the way home. They're prolly stacking up down there.

Beloit is easy. Hey, I've got another package to Roy Utah been on the road since the 18th. All my packages to that corner of the country seem to take forever. I mailed that one same day as I mailed Henderson NV, similar distance, arrived Saturday 20th; Utah is still en route.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    Poopy_JonesPoopy_Jones Posts: 455 ✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    The USPS tracking for mine says "no update" and yesterday it was "out for delivery". ???
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Mike, can we get an update? Just wanted to check to make 100% sure mine got there. A different box that i sent the same day got bounced back to me and i wanted to make sure that yours made it through ok.
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Post office on the fritz or sumpin? Out of three packages I sent last week, two are stuck at "notice left" for five days now. Yours is one..

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    Yup mine says notice left to
  • Options
    Ok Boys finally got a minute to get some info out, I will be starting to pack and taking pictures tomorrow, I will also include the letter to the young men these are going to and additional items.

The packages I have received so far, and NO I haven't opened any yet, are the following:
    Big Shizz
    Toombes
    Leemcglynn
    Tyland64
    Onestrangeone
    BDR
    C-Love
    Jgibv
    Poopy Jones
    Webmost
    Rhamlin
    Ddubridge
    M. Marbury??? Not sure who this is but I have your addy...oh Bob Luken.

Brianetz1, I don't have one from you yet, will check. There has been NO notices left at this time