Home General Discussion

Cigar.com Corojo Label

what happened to the Cigar.com Corojo Label?

Comments

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it was dropped, not sure.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep it was dumped
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I thought I just had one recently. Hrm...
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah they dropped em. I believe it had to do with the price of the leaf. But I did see them once on on SS since then.i think
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    I think the Cameroon is out too.

• MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    I believe it was replaced by the American label. Bought a box to put away for safe keeping..... :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I actually found 2 today when looking for some Fuentes 858s.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    MVW67:
    I believe it was replaced by the American label. Bought a box to put away for safe keeping..... :-)
    Thats an uneven trade. I'd take Corjo over the American label everyday of the week.

• MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    MVW67:
    Thats an uneven trade. I'd take Corjo over the American label everyday of the week.

I meant the Corojo!:-) :-) :-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    dang, i loved the corojo! the American is pretty good too though, imo.