Home General Discussion
Options

Any good shops in...

Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
Indianapolis area, we are on the road now wife has a 2 day conference there and I will b laying poolside drinking it up.

Comments

• Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Always being your own!! At least you'll have something if you can't find anything!! Looked for one in Columbus but was somewhat disappointed...it's all on what you think good is. But good luck and next time I'm around I expect to herf!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Always being your own!! At least you'll have something if you can't find anything!! Looked for one in Columbus but was somewhat disappointed...it's all on what you think good is. But good luck and next time I'm around I expect to herf!!
    Yeah Lee, sucks we couldn't meet up, c-bus is limited to about to decent spots. Hope to c ya next time .
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    All good man I brought a crap load of sticks but really only got in three...people had plans so I had to go with the flow. But next time you jgiby and I are herfin plus all the rest that wanted to join! Hope all is well
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynn:
    All good man I brought a crap load of sticks but really only got in three...people had plans so I had to go with the flow. But next time you jgiby and I are herfin plus all the rest that wanted to join! Hope all is well
    sounds good to me.