Home General Discussion

No death threats please additional pics up

Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
Ok first stop on vacation was to the My Fathers factory. And to tell you the truth if I died today my life would be complete. Jose Ortega personally gave my wife and I a full factory tour. These people are the nicest and most humble people I have ever met. I uploading a couple of pics now and will upload more later tonight. This was just awesome! Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Comments

• Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, so jealous man, I bet I still have a smile on your face. Congrats.
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Sweet hams man! That is pretty damn cool! I'm beyond jealous! I'm glad you had an opportunity to do that! :)
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Like clock I'm jealous!
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    Very nice!!!
  • jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    Awesome. I am very jealous.
  • KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    Rail Jockey:
    Ok first stop on vacation was to the My Fathers factory. And to tell you the truth if I died today my life would be complete. Jose Ortega personally gave my wife and I a full factory tour. These people are the nicest and most humble people I have ever met. I uploading a couple of pics now and will upload more later tonight. This was just awesome! Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Ataboy R.J. !!!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome!! Soooo jelly... I'd love to a little trip like that... Keep having fun and eat some good grub too!
  • musicman3musicman3 Posts: 622
    That is awesome sir!! I am jealous!!
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Wow, fantastic man.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sooo jealous!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    You suck lol
    Money can't buy taste
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    that was one of the nicest factories i have ever been through. clean, organized, efficient, and the co mpany they keep is wonderful.
    glad you got down there. youll spend years dreaming of ways to go back. i know i am.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    wow, that's really cool. Glad you had a good time.
  • Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    More pics And hat pickup Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rail Jockey:
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Hey, that's one helluva sign on their wall.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)