Home General Discussion
Options

Montecristo Social Club

brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
If you guys don't know about this, it is pretty cool. I did a search for a thread, but this place's search pretty much sucks. Sorry if this is a duplicate thread.

If you sign up at www.montecristosocialclub.com(the link will take a second, it's giving me points for referring you) and then give them your address they send you a little welcome package that includes a punch cutter that looks like a key.

From others that have been a part for a little while they have also had 3 pack samplers sent to them out of the blue of the latest cigar that montecristo has released.

here is my package that i got just yesterday...i posted it in another thread:

photo null_zps44d607ba.jpg

and a pic of the key when turned into a punch

photo null_zps353c9190.jpg

Comments

• Options
    LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Does it cost anything to join?
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope free you just get their emails
  • Options
    LiquidChaos66:
    Does it cost anything to join?
    as shizz said, free
  • Options
    jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    That is pretty cool. I will look into it.
  • Options
    That's a pretty nifty punch. I may have to look into it! :) I haven't had any of their sticks though lol
  • Options
    C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    Where do you give them your address, the site didn't ask for it?
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Brian, how long after u signed up did u receive it, I signed up a few days ago? C Love u will be sent a email u have to click the link in it then it will ask for your name and addy.
  • Options
    C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    Hey Brian, how long after u signed up did u receive it, I signed up a few days ago? C Love u will be sent a email u have to click the link in it then it will ask for your name and addy.
    Ray, I got the account activate email, will they send another?
  • Options
    yeah after u click that 1, it will ask for name and addy, after u finished that, u should getanother 1 saying welcome.
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    I probably got mine about 2 weeks later, I think. It was late enough that I had forgotten about it. Nice surprise!
  • Options
    Glock1975:
    Every bit of 2-3 weeks
  • Options
    ehehat:
    Glock1975:
    I probably got mine about 2 weeks later, I think. It was late enough that I had forgotten about it. Nice surprise!
    Thanks Eric.
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    just signed up!!
  • Options
    jgkaminjgkamin Posts: 110 ✭✭
    Thank you very much for sharing this.
  • Options
    No problem. Glad I could bring something to the forum.
  • Options
    brianetz1:
    No problem. Glad I could bring something to the forum.
    U bring a lot to the forum Brian, your lucky poker skills:)
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    just signed up .looking forward to seeing where it goes.thank you for bringing this to us brother!!!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    Almost forgot about this. lol Signed up now! :)
  • Options
    BigM60BigM60 Posts: 6
    Thank-You, Brian for post.... Just sign-up!!!
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    Of course my age can't be verified. Also I read somewhere else this site it run by Altadis USA which owns Montecristo and is a subsidiary of Altadis SA which owns the Cuban Montecristo for those wondering. Interesting.
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the post. Got signed in yesterday and in trying to put in the "my humidor" section, I found that I'v only got one to put in there. Guess I'll have to fix that.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    jgkaminjgkamin Posts: 110 ✭✭
    From signing up until the day I received it it was very very quick. I opened the package and was pleasantly surprised at how nice the whole thing is, it really is a well-designed and quality package.
  • Options
    JGKAMIN:
    From signing up until the day I received it it was very very quick. I opened the package and was pleasantly surprised at how nice the whole thing is, it really is a well-designed and quality package.
    I felt the same way. It was pretty nice and I can't believe it is free...
  • Options
    Mine came in yesterday. Great bday surprise. :)
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Just signed up. Too bad they don't have a referral system, you could have gotten lots of credit!
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    they did at one point....it was for a free box of cigars but that only ran for a day or so
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I received line yesterday, happy face!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the heads up in this, that punch looks awesome. Unfortunately, lol, my IP is outside of the US so I cannot join. I'll have to keep this in mind when I get back stateside.
  • Options
    J.S.J.S. Posts: 754
    Thanks for the info. I have completely missed this. It looks good. I will have to sign up.
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    got mine in the mail yesterday.wife said she thought it was pretty cool.i was impressed with it.being a freebie i found it to be pretty well made and nicely packaged
    no matter where you go, there you are.