Home General Discussion
Options

Cuban Crafters input

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
Im looking at getting one of their perfect cutters. Anyone have any experience with this product or the company? do you own a perfect cutter and what are your thoughts?
Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.

Comments

• Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LiquidChaos66:
    Im looking at getting one of their perfect cutters. Anyone have any experience with this product or the company? do you own a perfect cutter and what are your thoughts?
    use mine all the time. Very pleased with the product
  • Options
    Ive read tons of great reviews on them and on top of that youtube has some great videos for it. I think ill get one. Its gotta be better than my $3 cheapie from my B&M. lol its been making some horrible cuts recently.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    ordered my huge humi through them. nice folk, easy to get a hold of.
  • Options
    Has anyone tried their 3-blade scissor cutters? They look damn awesome but the videos on youtube arent all that flattering with their ability to cut clean.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    I had one, it broke, they never got back to me on my customer service email to replace. Good cutter, but I went Palio the next purchase and have no regrets.
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    I had one, it broke, they never got back to me on my customer service email to replace. Good cutter, but I went Palio the next purchase and have no regrets.

I looked up images on my phone. Not a good enough signal to get good clear ones. Is that a single blade system?
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    If you want to try the CC Perfect Cut, I can arrange that. I've got one I'm not using anymore and I can send it out Monday if you want. It's not that I don't like it, because I do, but I've recently picked up the Xikar MTX Multi-tool.
    Never mind, I'll send it regardless... Happy Birthday, Chris! Hehehehehehehehehehe!!
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    LiquidChaos66:
    catfishbluezz:

I looked up images on my phone. Not a good enough signal to get good clear ones. Is that a single blade system?
    The Palio? No it's two, one on each side but it looks funky.
  • Options
    Toombes:
    If you want to try the CC Perfect Cut, I can arrange that. I've got one I'm not using anymore and I can send it out Monday if you want. It's not that I don't like it, because I do, but I've recently picked up the Xikar MTX Multi-tool.
    Never mind, I'll send it regardless... Happy Birthday, Chris! Hehehehehehehehehehe!!

Really???? :D sweet! need my addy?
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    LiquidChaos66:
    catfishbluezz:

The Palio? No it's two, one on each side but it looks funky.

On my computer now. Ill look it up. :)
  • Options
    LiquidChaos66:
    Toombes:

For reals, bro! Already got your addy. I'll ship Monday and post the DC #.
  • Options
    Toombes:
    LiquidChaos66:
    Toombes:

For reals, bro! Already got your addy. I'll ship Monday and post the DC #.

Sweet! Many thanks in advance! :) You made my day! lol
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:

Just saw a couple videos on that cutter! I like that blade design and the double feature as a cigar rest too. lol pretty neat cutter
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love mine!
  • Options
    CigaryCigary Posts: 630
    Great cutter and company....lifetime warranty and the reason for the name perfect cutter....it cuts the perfect amount of the tip which is why it becomes a favorite for those who aren't so nimble at cutting the tip of a cigar...some actually cut off too much.
  • Options
    Yeah I'm not too good at judging the cut on my stick. Usually the cap peels off afterwards.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cigary:
    Great cutter and company....lifetime warranty and the reason for the name perfect cutter....it cuts the perfect amount of the tip which is why it becomes a favorite for those who aren't so nimble at cutting the tip of a cigar...some actually cut off too much.
    #1 Makes it nice when your cutting in the dark.
  • Options
    Yo, Chris!!
    Happy Birthday, bruddah!