Home Pipes

Similar to.....

nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
I am looking for something similar to the Erik Nording Labrador blend(if anyone has had it), but more available. The Nording Labrador blend is usually out of stock at most places.

Comments

• J.S.J.S. Posts: 754
    I am sorry, I am not much of an aromatic smoker and I have not tried Labrador. I have tried Peterson's Sweet Killarney. Looking at the blend notes for Labrador there are similarities. It does not have the Hazelnut flavor that the blend notes on Labrador indicate but it does have the carmel. I thought it was a pretty solid smoke.

I doubt it would be a close match but it might do in a pinch. I wish I could be of more help but I am still pretty new to the pipe as well.
  • mgk2020mgk2020 Posts: 97
    Pipes and Cigars has a McClelland bulk Nutty Hazel match that is a blend of the same tobaccos also with a hazelnut casing. As I haven't had them, I can't say if it's a decent match to Labrador but it's probably worth trying.
  • mgk2020mgk2020 Posts: 97
    nickiam:
    I am looking for something similar to the Erik Nording Labrador blend(if anyone has had it), but more available. The Nording Labrador blend is usually out of stock at most places.
    Lane Limited also makes a bulk Hazelnut tobacco that is similar and available on P&C. As far as I can find, those two are probably your best bets. PM me and I'll send you a site that has Labrador in stock and usually has all my hard to finds on hand.