Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Enough!!!

RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
I'm typing this from my phone, so sorry for errors. I'm in Combat Medic School, so it's three months of work and then we take the NREMT test. I have near zero down time and am not allowed to smoke near my training unit. Top is from Ddub, bottom from DWilliams...yum! Below that is are my prior service buds, I'm second on the left. imageimage

Comments

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well Randy I guess when you are done you'll have a crap load of fun waiting for you!! Good luck in school and kick some A$$!! Nice hits guys!!
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    And I still owe DDub some contest winnings
  • Options
    LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Hmmmm those are gonna have some good down time till ya get to them! Keep up the hard work! Thank you for serving the country and making the sacrifices many of our servicemen make! I salute you sir! :)
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • Options
    The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit guys!!!
  • Options
    musicman3musicman3 Posts: 622
    Nice hit! And good luck in school!!
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking good Randy, good luck with school bro.
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Way to go boys. Good luck with school Randy!
  • Options
    macs-smokesmacs-smokes Posts: 587
    I enjoyed that school... Keep having fun with the prior service guys and gals.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's you flashing the peace sign? Oh wait you said the left. My bad I was about to say you were hot.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    I haven't sent out the pvnisher yet, lol. Don't worry I got your new addy. One guess who gave it to me?
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    And I still owe DDub some contest winnings
    You dont need to worry about me. Just looking forward to havin you back around on the regular.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    musta used the wrong addy for me,lmao
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,018 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wishing you all the best in your challenge. Look forward to seeing more of you around the forums when it's over.