Home General Discussion

Veinotemp 12 Liner

A fella from a local forum and cigar club asked if I could come up with something to put in his Vino.... he wanted a few shelves. He only wanted it for the top half, as he wants to keep some boxes and stuff on the bottom half. Anyway.... after a few quick measurements... here's what I came up with. It's a rough draft... but, what do ya think? imageimage

Comments

• LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    First off, AWESOME!!! (And I may be wanting the same thing!) but my only suggestion is the back of it not have holes, in my discovery I've noticed the fan is bad for the cigars when they are in direct line of fire
  • WaxingMoonWaxingMoon Posts: 328
    I could just not put them in the back.... Might be good for the front & the sides.... and the tray bottoms.
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I think you could sell quite a few of those on here, depending on the price.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Russ55:
    I think you could sell quite a few of those on here, depending on the price.
    Yeah, that looks awesome. I was kicking around the idea of doing a Vino-temp, but I am pretty solid about just getting a cabinet humidor now. If I were to get a Vino-temp for whatever reason though, I would definately want one.
  • andrewhandrewh Posts: 97
    That looks awesome. What wood are you thinking about using?
  • WaxingMoonWaxingMoon Posts: 328
    andrewh:
    That looks awesome. What wood are you thinking about using?
    Spanish Cedar..... of course.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    WaxingMoon:
    I could just not put them in the back.... Might be good for the front & the sides.... and the tray bottoms.
    Yes, I would say absolutely keep the sides and bottom, just not the back holes, otherwise, I'm quite jealous!