Home General Discussion

Is this weird?

Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
You ever take the same wrong turn over and over? When I try to navigate back to the main forum page I sometimes click on the wrong header. Instead of getting the “community” pulldown menu, I accidentally (always) pull down the "accessories" menu and also (always) clicking on the “lighters” menu after that. The wrong way the same way every time that I happen to mess up. It’s not even the button next to “community”. It’s two buttons over! Isn’t this weird? (EDIT: And I sure as hell got enough lighters. If it is subliminal, I'm CRAZY.)

Comments

• ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Constanty checking the New Arivals when trying to click General Discussion near the Menu.

Just try it. Roll the mouse over General Disscussion slowly upward and tell me where that stops and Featured menu tab begins. GRRR!!!
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    You ever take the same wrong turn over and over? When I try to navigate back to the main forum page I sometimes click on the wrong header. Instead of getting the “community” pulldown menu, I accidentally (always) pull down the "accessories" menu and also (always) clicking on the “lighters” menu after that. The wrong way the same way every time that I happen to mess up. It’s not even the button next to “community”. It’s two buttons over! Isn’t this weird? (EDIT: And I sure as hell got enough lighters. If it is subliminal, I'm CRAZY.)
    i think you want a new lighter.you just dont know it yet..
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All the time. And when I'm typing on the iPhone I constantly hit done when I try to hit O or P.