thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    The Kid:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    The buffalonian:
    maymg:
    brianetz1:
    anyone got some sweat sticky icky icky ganja to sell me? I'll pay.
    That's so funny, why do you have to be a smart ass? Are you like everyone one else on all the other cigar forums, I joined this one to get away from that, but I guess that has not happened?
    If I haven't said this before welcome to the thread ! Not to step on any toes here but did you read the Etiquette thread I bumped it to the top for you
    i guess that would go for everyone, as it seems everyone needs a little etiquette reminder,
    old saying goes,if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all,
    To whom are you referring????
    why are you asking?
    to understand where you are coming from,, are you saying that I, we, everyone, should not of responded to his post?
    i never said no one should not post to this, but if its not helping him find what he originally asked for, then why post? pretty simple, since hes a newer member this is one of those times that no one knows each other and dont know how anyones going to react to said comments, which is what happened
    i dont know how you came up with that? i said "old saying goes,if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all" , where you came up with "are you saying that I, we, everyone, should not of responded to his post" ,are you saying that all you have to say is nothing nice?
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:

....Na... Just 8Balls
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    The Kid:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    The Kid:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    The buffalonian:
    maymg:
    brianetz1:
    That's so funny, why do you have to be a smart ass? Are you like everyone one else on all the other cigar forums, I joined this one to get away from that, but I guess that has not happened?
    If I haven't said this before welcome to the thread ! Not to step on any toes here but did you read the Etiquette thread I bumped it to the top for you
    i guess that would go for everyone, as it seems everyone needs a little etiquette reminder,
    old saying goes,if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all,
    To whom are you referring????
    why are you asking?
    to understand where you are coming from,, are you saying that I, we, everyone, should not of responded to his post?
    i never said no one should not post to this, but if its not helping him find what he originally asked for, then why post? pretty simple, since hes a newer member this is one of those times that no one knows each other and dont know how anyones going to react to said comments, which is what happened
    i dont know how you came up with that? i said "old saying goes,if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all" , where you came up with "are you saying that I, we, everyone, should not of responded to his post" ,are you saying that all you have to say is nothing nice?
    no, I thought thats what you were inferring, Since you said "everyone" needs an etiquitte reminder,, lol ,its all good.
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    perkinke:
    The buffalonian:
    jliu:
    Further, I firmly believe Kashi cereral makes me go like none other. Perhaps I am not tolerant to fat free milk? Perhaps when the milk says "expires 7/19/2013" I should no drink it on 7/26/2013?

Hi Mason. Nice to meet you. A/S/L?
    I think Fiber One is more tolit-friendly especially if you cut up a banana in it
    Why would you put the banana in the toilet? So much better in the cereal bowl.
    Sooner or later that banana is going to end up in the toilet. Better in one, firm piece than spackled all over the back of the bowl.
  • Options
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Oh gorsh. I heart you guys. Xoxo. Ok more. Xoxoxo. Mason pm me if you'd like and I will try to help you. Welcome to the forums btw. These guys are a buncha cross dressers. They're hot though
  • Options
    The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Oh gorsh. I heart you guys. Xoxo. Ok more. Xoxoxo. Mason pm me if you'd like and I will try to help you. Welcome to the forums btw. These guys are a buncha cross dressers. They're hot though
    you never complained
  • Options
    LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Vision:
    brianetz1:

....Na... Just 8Balls

You have 8 balls???? ... oh wait. nevermind.
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • Options
    perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    That's a damn li...hang on a sec, got a run in ma hose.
  • Options
    jj20030:
    you drinkin???
  • Options
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    whoa,,, hey , ohhh, uhhh,,,, Hi ,,
    kinda like whippin it out on the first date , before the appetizers even arrive,, although im sure some here would enjoy that kinda approach,, best of luck
    LMBO! You slay me Rudy! Anyways welcome to the forum brother. Don't take offense if nobody jumps inboard as far as the cc's go. It's natural to be weary. Hang around a bit make some trades and see what happens.
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    brianetz1:
    Where and when? Standard pricing applies, no special discount sorry. I prefer behind the 7-11 on North Street, ain't no coppers there.
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    maymg:
    brianetz1:
    Always the other board/persons fault.

Take a good look at the way you introduce yourself. See if maybe you flying into a cigar lounge guns a blazin is the best approach. That is what this is, an electronic cigar lounge. Would you run into a local cigar lounge and ask everyone 'Hey, looking for some illegal cigars. Will pay you. Tell me now or send me a text. Later.'

No introduction. No relationship. The pushback you are feeling was created by you. Not anyone else. Read the introduction thread. It helps you understand the people you are dealing with. You will have a smoother transition into the community that was built here well before you showed up.

Don't take the lazy approach.
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Marker:
    maymg:
    brianetz1:

Take a good look at the way you introduce yourself. See if maybe you flying into a cigar lounge guns a blazin is the best approach. That is what this is, an electronic cigar lounge. Would you run into a local cigar lounge and ask everyone 'Hey, looking for some illegal cigars. Will pay you. Tell me now or send me a text. Later.'

No introduction. No relationship. The pushback you are feeling was created by you. Not anyone else. Read the introduction thread. It helps you understand the people you are dealing with. You will have a smoother transition into the community that was built here well before you showed up.

ummm.....we are BFF's now, we got this all hashed out.

these are not the droids you are looking for
    nothing to see here
    Move along, move along
  • Options
    Brian, that doesn't pertain to you directly, it was based off his reaction to you.
  • Options
    maymgmaymg Posts: 47
    Marker:
    maymg:
    brianetz1:

It's a dam cigar forum. You treat this like it is so much more than that... I asked a question.. If you didn't want to respond that's fine... It's funny how serious you take this, I have had over 10 PMs from members who are willing to help... People who have been on this site for 5-10 years... Thanks for your input. Way to make yourself out to be an ***... when there are people who have started this forum way before you going out of their way to help me. Maybe you should treat this forum as an enjoyable place to meet people and talk about cigars rather than treating it like a dam prison with all these rules.
  • Options
    I didn't respond to your question. Never did I once mention your question was wrong. It was your approach.

When you bash people on here calling them a smart ass it is because of your ignorance. The rest of us knew he was joking. You didn't because you don't understand the people here. Your issue.

Keep typing keyboard Rambo. Glad it is still lost on you why everyone else on other cigar forums are rude to you.
  • Options
    maymgmaymg Posts: 47
    Marker:
    I didn't respond to your question. Never did I once mention your question was wrong. It was your approach.

When you bash people on here calling them a smart ass it is because of your ignorance. The rest of us knew he was joking. You didn't because you don't understand the people here. Your issue.

Keep typing keyboard Rambo. Glad it is still lost on you why everyone else on other cigar forums are rude to you.
    I really do not care what you think of my "approach!" Brian and I have already sorted out that problem, I apologized for taking it the wrong way. You just keep on keepin' on being a big shot!
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    this thread is still goin on? what a waste of space that could be used for something productive... or a picture of a cat playing piano...
  • Options
    Where you at in Wisconsin? We can have a smoke. I get to the Minneapolis, MN area once in a while.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Marker:
    Where you at in Wisconsin? We can have a smoke. I get to the Minneapolis, MN area once in a while.
    You never ask me that......:(
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    this thread is still goin on? what a waste of space that could be used for something productive... or a picture of a cat playing piano...
    I am here for you.

imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    MVW67:
    Marker:
    You never ask me that......:(
    Because I know where you live.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    jthanatos:
    robbyras:
    I am here for you.

imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    I found something that may be of interest to you may. I hope this will give you all the information you need to get along fabulously around here. Also, welcome to the forum. I hope to have you around for a long time. LINK
  • Options
    KevinFittsKevinFitts Posts: 225
    jthanatos:
    robbyras:
    I am here for you.

imageimageimageimage
    Now that's what I'm talking about!!!!!! That's some funny s###