Home General Discussion
Options

Non-Alcoholic Drinks to Accompany a Cigar

Hey Guys, new to the board and the world of cigars. Smoked about a dozen or so now and working my way through all different types of stogies.

I'm not an alcohol drinker and I am wondering if there are any good drinks that are non alcoholic that go with cigars. I have enjoyed herbal teas iced and hot and actually.......lemon lime gatorade, believe it or not.

What say you?

Comments

• Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    McDonalds Chocolate Shake! I am serious! That's my new thing. I pick up a large shake, drive to the lake and sit there in my truck and smoke. Oh, and watch the women too...
  • Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    check out this thread....
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I go with the group from the earlier thread. When I'm not enjoying an Irish Mist on the rocks, I like a tall glass of ice water.
  • Options
    ironhorseironhorse Posts: 469
    Thanks!
  • Options
    Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    ironhorse:
    Hey Guys, new to the board and the world of cigars. Smoked about a dozen or so now and working my way through all different types of stogies. I'm not an alcohol drinker and I am wondering if there are any good drinks that are non alcoholic that go with cigars. I have enjoyed herbal teas iced and hot and actually.......lemon lime gatorade, believe it or not. What say you?
    Check out this thread http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/thread/66005.aspx

A lot of different tastes there - some pretty good ones!