Home Ratings & Reviews

Tatuaje Apocalypse

alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
I am a huge fan of the Tat Anarchy, it is one of my top three favorite smokes of all time. Has anyone tried the Apocalypse yet? They are a little on the pricey side, but I am leaning pretty heavily towards picking up a couple of boxes while they have them. Apparently its the same blend, but with a Habano 2000 wrapper. Any thoughts?

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Tat Anarchy Apocalypse is a great cigar. They are pricey but not horribly out of this world. I got them when they were released and letting the ones I have left rest up! The bad part is when they're gone, they're gone. Get them!
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    They are a bit milder than the anarchy. not a bad stick really.
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    I enjoyed them. do you have an addy out there that i could send one to? or when do you get back from the sandbox?
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    @Jim: Yeah man, that's how the Anarchy was. I picked up two boxes when they were on the last few boxes they had. I still have one left, its really hard to smoke them now knowing you can't get more. Good to hear that the Apocalypse is also a good one.

@Pheebs: As long as they aren't really mild, I'm good with it.

@Trident: I just got out here, probably won't make it back stateside until April or so next year. I do have an addy here, you interested in doing a trade for one or two?
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    my friend...you have hooked me up in years previous. send me your addy when you get it. PM me and we will work stuff out
    alienmisprint:
    @Jim: Yeah man, that's how the Anarchy was. I picked up two boxes when they were on the last few boxes they had. I still have one left, its really hard to smoke them now knowing you can't get more. Good to hear that the Apocalypse is also a good one.

@Trident: I just got out here, probably won't make it back stateside until April or so next year. I do have an addy here, you interested in doing a trade for one or two?
    oh, well they are not like say, very mild. There's some spice to them. Think of them as a little bit milder than the 1st one. A good smoke. Not saying i think it's worth a box. I got a 5er a while back
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    phobicsquirrel:
    alienmisprint:

oh, well they are not like say, very mild. There's some spice to them. Think of them as a little bit milder than the 1st one. A good smoke. Not saying i think it's worth a box. I got a 5er a while back
    How did you like the original Anarchy? Those were very much box-worthy to me, I ended up grabbing two boxes before they sold out. Are these similar in flavor profile or a whole different cigar?
    I think they are a bit different yeah. The 1st release which I did really enjoy was rather full and a bit spicy/peppery. The new one is more medium and less spicy/peppery. If I had another one I'd send ya it, but really you seem on the fence, so maybe a 5er would be a good way to try it. I'm sure other's would trade if you don't like it. I doubt you will not like it though, if you liked the first release that is. Some people were let down by it because it wasn't a full peppery cigar like the first but if you know that going in it may help.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    phobicsquirrel:
    I think they are a bit different yeah. The 1st release which I did really enjoy was rather full and a bit spicy/peppery. The new one is more medium and less spicy/peppery. If I had another one I'd send ya it, but really you seem on the fence, so maybe a 5er would be a good way to try it. I'm sure other's would trade if you don't like it. I doubt you will not like it though, if you liked the first release that is. Some people were let down by it because it wasn't a full peppery cigar like the first but if you know that going in it may help.
    I agree with Glen, the apocalypse was tamer than I thought it would be but flavorful nonetheless so a 5ver would be a great place to start!