Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Looking to try some Davidoff Cigars...

Spending time with Catfishbluezz lately has made me realize how much I like Dominican tobaccos and how little I have explored some of the offerings... namely Davidoff... I went through my coolers and humis today and found 1 Davidoff Maduro, 1 Special R, 1 Puro d'Oro Delicosos... but there are a bunch out there that I haven't tried... so I'm looking to trade for a few... I know these are pricy and not the kind of sticks you pick up without buying them, so I am prepared to offer equal or greater value... I also have 1 Davidoff Nicaragua Tubo Robusto I can offer up as well... Lemme know

Comments

• BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Oh I am glad that I am in a pass of yours that has yet to come my place with time to spare.......
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Bombay:
    Oh I am glad that I am in a pass of yours that has yet to come my place with time to spare.......
    don't do anything silly like buying these to throw in... i'll gladly trade you for some if you've got em...
    Who says I am buying anything?
    Bombay:
    Who says I am buying anything?
    no one... just sayin... i just know they are pricey, that's all... much appreciate Brotha
    I hear ya Robby.
    Bombay:
    I hear ya Robby.
    i just didn't know you had a secret Davidoff stash... when you're OG, it's just like that
    robbyras:
    Bombay:
    I hear ya Robby.
    i just didn't know you had a secret Davidoff stash... when you're OG, it's just like that
    Accumulation my friend. one here, one there, one here, before you know it bang....stash!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    I might have some zino stuff laying around
    Money can't buy taste
    I guess I should have also clarified robby? I was thinking Davidoff as a whole, not simply davidoff alone. I have both but wanted to make sure.
    Lee.mcglynn:
    I might have some zino stuff laying around
    Yeah, I think we could work on this too... I know I have a few here and there, but not many
    Bombay:
    I guess I should have also clarified robby? I was thinking Davidoff as a whole, not simply davidoff alone. I have both but wanted to make sure.
    yeah... zino stuff too... but mainly the Davidoff lines...
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Let me know ill have to go humi diving lol
    Money can't buy taste