Home General Discussion

Cigar shirts

roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
I need to update my wardrobe a little and was wondering if there was a place online that yall know of to shop for some cigar shirts.
One God, One Truth

Comments

• Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Id like to know too! I got a free membership to one year in the J.C. newman "connoisseur's club" and received a cool t-shirt (plus newsletter and 4 cigars including a diamond crown). May be worth it depending on the price...

Other than that, I havent seen many cigar co. shirts out there.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • StsepasStsepas Posts: 475
    roland_7707:
    I need to update my wardrobe a little and was wondering if there was a place online that yall know of to shop for some cigar shirts.
    If you go to cigar brands websites. Ie drew estate, tatuaje ect. They should have an online store. I know both DE and tatuaje have online stores. I also know the B&M up my way has a good amt of cigar t-shirts. Also ebay PM me And I'll give u the info. Steve
  • The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    I've been trying to get a 601 shirt but they don't sell them you have to win it
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Stsepas:
    roland_7707:
    If you go to cigar brands websites. Ie drew estate, tatuaje ect. They should have an online store. I know both DE and tatuaje have online stores. I also know the B&M up my way has a good amt of cigar t-shirts. Also ebay PM me And I'll give u the info. Steve
    Pm sent bub
    One God, One Truth
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    PM incoming
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Wow: Fashion advice from an alien in Afghanistan. Don't see that everyday.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep .... if you're looking for a specific Cigar Brand shirt, definitely check out that brand's website.

If you just want "cigar"-related shirts, try Amazon ---- Hopefully this LINK works for you

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• CigaryCigary Posts: 630
    EBAY.....put in keywords of Cigar Shirts Mens Clothing. I started doing this about 2 years ago and check the site often and have about 15 great Tommy Bahama Shirts that avg'd $20 plus S/H and these were pretty much brand new from people who buy them..wear em once or twice and then sell it when they paid over $100 for these things. Each TB shirt is a cigar shirt with various messages....example : http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tommy-Bahama-SMOKIN-HOT-Cigar-Lounge-Brand-New-White-T-Shirt-Size-Large-/271237178491?pt=US_Mens_Tshirts&var=&hash=item3f26fee47b http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tommy-Bahama-Silk-Fire-Dept-Cigar-Camp-Shirt-Size-L-/141028376189?pt=US_CSA_MC_Shirts&hash=item20d5f23e7d There are T shirts as well and you can search any style but use key words like your size and whether you want a t shirt of the regular style TB shirts.
  • StsepasStsepas Posts: 475
    roland_7707:
    F