Home Non Cigar Related
Options

I did it... I vaped...

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
Oh crap. This is gonna be a bad situation. I think it may become a new hobby on the non cigar/pipe days. What an awesome gizmo!
Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.

Comments

• Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    agreed...i keep finding new local shops that have cooler tanks than the last...my collection of juice is growing..
  • Options
    I've found a couple really cheap starter kits too. There's a head shop near me and a vape lounge within 5 minutes of my house! My friend introduced me to it and he got this one juice that was absolutely amazing! So much complex flavor it was beautiful!
  • Options
    i am a mixing maniac lol, my favorite mix is black cherry and vanilla. Taste like a damn black cherry shasta!
  • Options
    Nice! What set up did you get? Post a pic and your thoughts on it?
  • Options
    pm to ya
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Im slow fellas, what is this?
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    It's an e-cigarette/e-hookah think. Flavored "juices" that you put in a tank with an atomizer. It produces "smoke" that's flavored. You can get it with or without nicotine. It's a clean alternative to smoking inside the house for me. :) great flavors and its really picking up a following pretty quick
  • Options
    You can get juices in several nicotine strengths. So if your are a smoker and need your nicotine fix there are options for you as well as wean off of nicotine over a period of time. I myself will be going the nicotine free route. It will be something fun and tasty to puff on and get into for me. Plus give me something to puff on in the harsher months of the year. I'm a gadget **** and they are right up my ally. Lol
  • Options
    BamablowsBamablows Posts: 338
    Post links on starter kits. . having trouble finding any.
  • Options
    I'll try to remember when over home! :)
  • Options
    http://www.vapes.com/catalog/starter-kits/

http://www.vapeitnow.com/starter-kit.html

A couple links with the basic starter kits. there are much more advanced setups that ive seen to that are reeeeeeaaaaaalllly cool!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    I went to the river this weekend and my buddy brought both of his with him. He ended up drilling larger holes so he could get more smoke volume. I tried it a couple of times and it's nice not having to light things up...
  • Options
    I agree! Despite the different parts and gadgety tidbits its a nice simple thing to enjoy. Plus I like sweet fruity flavors. Like puffin on skittles! Lol ok.... That was my idea! No one takes it patent pending. Skittles cigars.
  • Options
    Just bought an E-go from ebay and a few different juices. Guess I'm on the wagon too. I'd like to know how yours works out for ya. I'll keep you posted lol.
  • Options
    I am now jealous. My vape pen got put off for another month. Car repairs. :(
  • Options
    whats wrong with your car bro?
  • Options
    My wife's car started idling hard and under 400rpm for what seemed to be no reason. So we took It to my friends shop and he did the 100k maintenance and reset the CPU on the car and it seems to be ok.... Then I got out of work and had a flat tire. Lol have to replace the tire due to a screw in the sidewall. :( random stupid stuff.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    LiquidChaos66:
    I agree! Despite the different parts and gadgety tidbits its a nice simple thing to enjoy. Plus I like sweet fruity flavors. Like puffin on skittles! Lol ok.... That was my idea! No one takes it patent pending. Skittles cigars.
    Yeah, the banana was really good.
  • Options
    My friend picked up a flavor from 5 Pawns that's is Irish cream, cinnamon spice, caramel and an undertone of absinth. Holy crap it was heaven!
  • Options
    Where is the best place to buy the "juice" from. I just googled it and purchased a few from the first website that came up. I figured why not its my first time.
  • Options
    Bamablows:
    Where is the best place to buy the "juice" from. I just googled it and purchased a few from the first website that came up. I figured why not its my first time.

I personally have no clue. Lol I've got a couple places near my house. As for online... Anywhere you think looks trustworthy! Lol