Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

2013 CCom Fantasy Football League

Comments

• pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    I'm in....don't know what the hell 'm doing but that never stopped me....

Just draft all Seahawks and you should be good to go!
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    When is the draft? I ask because I'll be gone for a week near the end of August. I would hate to miss the most important part of the game.
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Not totally sure yet Beat...what days will you be gone? We can work around it.
    Still waiting on payment from several folks, but as of last night we have a full 12. Now we can keep it this way or try to get it to 16...I dont care either way. Draft also has to be decided, but I know 8/29-9/1 are out due to some engagements for people here I want to work around. ANYONE ELSE, have dates or times they absolutely cannot draft?
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    I say let's leave it @ 12 and draft asap!!!
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    I say let's leave it @ 12 and draft asap!!!
    +1
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    Still waiting on payment from several folks, but as of last night we have a full 12. Now we can keep it this way or try to get it to 16...I dont care either way. Draft also has to be decided, but I know 8/29-9/1 are out due to some engagements for people here I want to work around. ANYONE ELSE, have dates or times they absolutely cannot draft?
    Hey super busy week, but I will get this to you this weekend for sure!
    Waiting on some payments and waiting on the Shizz to get me his email address so he can join the league. Once I get him on we can set a draft time.
    Hey Vulch did you get my pm yesterday???
    sure did buddy...thanks
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    O.k. Now what? When does the draft usually happen?
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    I'd be happy to be in if we can get one more to keep it an even number of teams.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    when do you need commitment for this? I might want in, but won't know until midweek. Basically I am normally in another league that might be folding this year. If that league folds then i might be in on this one.
    I hate Paypal!!!! Anyway, after an hour, I think I finally got you paid. Let me know, if it didn't work, I'd rather just drive and pay you in person than screw with that again, LOL!
    Brian----whats the word? I would like to ask the others as well before I say one way or another to adding two more. I think everyone seems pretty well set on 12 teams, feel bad Jim but it looks that way. Everyone who hasnt paid yet please do so and we will set a draft date and time this week.
    Never mind, I see the paid list has been updated. ;o)
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    Brian----whats the word? I would like to ask the others as well before I say one way or another to adding two more. I think everyone seems pretty well set on 12 teams, feel bad Jim but it looks that way. Everyone who hasnt paid yet please do so and we will set a draft date and time this week.
    i'll just pass on it and you guys can keep it at 12.
    brianetz1:
    Vulchor:
    i'll just pass on it and you guys can keep it at 12.
    PM to ya Brian
    Hey Vuchor, are we waiting until everyones paid up before we have the draft?? Just wonderin if you have a date for the draft in mind yet? Lets Do It.
    Yes, lets. I'm now in a total of 3 leagues and I'm afraid my head may explode at some point this season.
    Wednesday August 28th, 9pm et.......This is what I have set it for, but it is not in stone....Please let me know if this works or if we need to change it. Please get the money to me if you havent already....Thanks fellas.
  • BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Works for me.
    should be fine, I usually just pick the first two or three and then set it to auto draft.....
    A Fri or Sat eve would work better for me since I work nights,, since it seems that this date is working for most can we at least move the time to say 8 pm eastern.. If not, ill just set it to autopick, if I cant make it.
    works for me
  • The Kid:
    A Fri or Sat eve would work better for me since I work nights,, since it seems that this date is working for most can we at least move the time to say 8 pm eastern.. If not, ill just set it to autopick, if I cant make it.
    Normally I'd be all over a Wednesay night but the only Wednesday night I have something going on is the 28th. I will try to make it work or i will set it to auto pick.
    What about Friday the 23rd at 9pm???
    Vulchor:

9 pm eastern? If so, that works for me.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Vulchor:
    I will be at AT&T park watching a 3-1 loss that will somehow take 3 hours and 22 minutes
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    How about that Wednesday or Thursday?