Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

johnny o

deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
...disappointing, couldn't even smoke it because it was clogged like a fat man that just ate 50 lbs of cheese. The fighting *** I had instead, burned like a champ.

Comments

• Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    ...disappointing, couldn't even smoke it because it was clogged like a fat man that just ate 50 lbs of cheese. The fighting *** I had instead, burned like a champ.

The one I gave you? I'll make it right, bro!
  • Options
    Toombes:
    deejmemixx:

The one I gave you? I'll make it right, bro!
    no! you dont need to make anything right.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've heard his latest batch wasn't up to par.
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    Rhamlin:
    I've heard his latest batch wasn't up to par.
    How often does he get new batches?
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not really sure, I think just when the current supply starts to run low. I don't know if he changes the blends or it could just be a case of the last crop not being of the usual quality which is bound to happen from time to time. I know a couple years ago he had a real good batch that seemed like everybody was trying to get their hands on. Some of these other guys I'm sure know a lot more about them than I do but it sounds like they are pretty fresh so you got to either smoke em quick or put them up for a long sleep.
  • Options
    Rhamlin:
    Not really sure, I think just when the current supply starts to run low. I don't know if he changes the blends or it could just be a case of the last crop not being of the usual quality which is bound to happen from time to time. I know a couple years ago he had a real good batch that seemed like everybody was trying to get their hands on. Some of these other guys I'm sure know a lot more about them than I do but it sounds like they are pretty fresh so you got to either smoke em quick or put them up for a long sleep.
    Yea I remember the frenzy way back. I was told they are good 2 weeks ROTT or after 11-12 months. Big dead period, which is just like most CCs.
  • Options
    i think this one had some odd 3 years on it
  • Options
    Just had one. Holy mother of plugs. Very tight and didn't ease up as I kept smoking. Completely ruined the flavor.
  • Options
    scarlin:
    Just had one. Holy mother of plugs. Very tight and didn't ease up as I kept smoking. Completely ruined the flavor.
    yup
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    It's too bad because when they AREN'T plugged they are very, very good. The World Famous Shaggy Feet ones are plugged the most.