Home General Discussion

Birthday smoke

My wife is taking me camping once I return from Alabama this week. I dont want her rummaging through my cigars so I'm going to order something today or tomorrow but I'm not sure what to get. Any suggestions appreciated.

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy B-Day James!! DPG 10th Anni, OSOK, El Centurion, FFP, Opus X.... Have a great birthday!!
  • BamablowsBamablows Posts: 338
    Happy birthday james! Where are you in bama ?
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Happy birthday bub!! I agree with the above post.
    One God, One Truth
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Happy birthday meng. save the money dude. smoke that 07 sir winston that I gave you last time. It's a pretty darn good almost 2 hour smoke
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I forgot you were a Leo too! How about a Davidoff of some sort.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    If you want something a little spendy, my recommendation is to try the Camacho Pre-Embargo. Also, the Tatuaje Reserva J21 is a fantastic smoke that's definitely worth giving a shot.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Happy birthday meng. save the money dude. smoke that 07 sir winston that I gave you last time. It's a pretty darn good almost 2 hour smoke
    I vote for this ^^^
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Thanks for the suggestions and bday wishes fellas. I will probably have the Winston (Thank You Jiunn) and at least one or two more so keep them coming. I'm thinking a nice padron or davidoff as well but I can't decide.
    Bamablows:
    I'm in Mobile dude. Went to the Bay Bears baseball game and it got rained out. Where are you at?
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    james40:
    Thanks for the suggestions and bday wishes fellas. I will probably have the Winston (Thank You Jiunn) and at least one or two more so keep them coming. I'm thinking a nice padron or davidoff as well but I can't decide.
    Bamablows:
    I'm in Mobile dude. Went to the Bay Bears baseball game and it got rained out. Where are you at?
    Happy Birthday James. Padron Padron Anniversery is never a bad pick. I'm saving the one I have for a special occasion as well.
  • BamablowsBamablows Posts: 338
    james40:
    Bamablows:
    Huntsville.
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    james40:
    Bamablows:
    Happy Birthday James. If you're ordering them then I'd say the Millennium smokes well ROTT.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Happy birthday man!! I'd smoke something you've been holding on too! Anything with good rest should hit the spot no matter what
    Money can't buy taste