Home Ratings & Reviews

Sencillo Platinum

alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
Has anyone had these? I tried my first tonight, and man, I am kicking myself for not having tried these sooner. My main question is, how much does age help it? I have had the one I finally smoked tonight for over two years, so I'm wondering now if they need that long to get this good, or if they are pretty much awesome smokes ROTT. Any input would be appreciated, I'm eyeing the 10 pack of short churches in the clearance section of the site pretty hard now.

Comments

• stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    They're just really good cigars that get even better with age.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Thanks man, I was hoping someone would say that. I know our tastes line up pretty regularly too, so I guess I'll be jumping on those short churches (aka lonsdales) in the clearance section.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Well hello....

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i have one in the humidor. ou are making me want to review it.
    ill have to.
    kuzi16:
    i have one in the humidor. ou are making me want to review it.
    ill have to.

You should, Matt, I'd love to hear your thoughts on it.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Picked up a ten pack on a Kelly Deal,, great creamy smoke. May want to contact her if you'd like a different vitola.
    Actually I was wanting to try them in the lonsdale anyways, I generally go for that vitola if its available. Thanks for the heads up, though.
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Yeah, they are pretty good. I am liking the smaller ring gauges more on these. I've tried a few singles of different sizes, and I bought a five pack of robustos that disappeared pretty fast. Time for a ten pack next time I guess.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't recall what the first one I had (practically ROTT) even tasted like. Must not have beed too great or I would have remembered and smoked a few more. But you've got my curiosity going again. Plus the other nine have rested a few months now :)
    I'm glad you started this thread. I had to dig forever in my coolers but I found them and I'm enjoying one now. Thanks.
    Bob Luken:
    I'm glad you started this thread. I had to dig forever in my coolers but I found them and I'm enjoying one now. Thanks.
    Lol, no problem, glad you're digging it. They have 10-packs of the short churchills in the clearance section for $40, I'm going to jump on one or two of those pretty soon.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    Bob Luken:
    Lol, no problem, glad you're digging it. They have 10-packs of the short churchills in the clearance section for $40, I'm going to jump on one or two of those pretty soon.
    Me too! Now you have me interested in these. Might grab a 10 pack soon
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    I had one last week and loved it. It probably had a yr or so on it. I honestly didn't know what to expect and after some research discovered its the "poor mans" God of Fire. Bonus!
    Toombes:
    I had one last week and loved it. It probably had a yr or so on it. I honestly didn't know what to expect and after some research discovered its the "poor mans" God of Fire. Bonus!
    Yay! For great $ to :) ratio. LOL