Home Non Cigar Related
Options

fifth wheel vs bank drive thru

jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• Options
    LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    I secretly have always wanted that to happen at my bank.
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Well it looks like he will still be able to spend the night in the RV while he deals with the truck and business insurance issues.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    beatnic:
    Well it looks like he will still be able to spend the night in the RV while he deals with the truck and business insurance issues.
    .. if he wasn't killed by the collapse.
  • Options
    BamablowsBamablows Posts: 338
    I want to say this happened in Alabama, i remember hearing and seeing it on the news.
  • Options
    raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Aha! Proof that the coillapse of the banks was caused by pickup truck drivers!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    beatnic:
    Yea, looked like it was close!! Damn IDK seemed like that overhang came down too easily, I mean the RV is only fiberglass and he/she didnt seem to be going that fast. I guess inertia.
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy Crap! I thought it was gonna peel back the camper roof like a sardine can. But,...Holy Crap!
  • Options
    jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    kaspera79:
    beatnic:
    Yea, looked like it was close!! Damn IDK seemed like that overhang came down too easily, I mean the RV is only fiberglass and he/she didnt seem to be going that fast. I guess inertia.
    No ****. Sir Isaac Newton is a jerk.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    kaspera79:
    beatnic:
    No *** .... you'd think that overhang and supports were made of cardboard....
    Came down wayyyy too easy IMO.

Damn....

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darwin
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)