Home General Discussion

CO 5 Pack Giveaway Photo Contest

Hey boys & girls, it’s time again for a Cigar Obsession 5 Pack Giveaway! This time around it’s completely up to you the public, who wins! We are running a photo contest with the theme of (hold on to your socks) – CIGARS! It can be anything you imagine as long as it pertains somehow to cigars. All entries must be your own work and hold no copyrights to any other parties. All rights will remain with the creator and only a use right for display and contest purposes are grated to Cigar Obsession. Submission time runs now through September 21st 2009, and all entries will then be put here on the site with a voting poll ending on September 30th giving everyone a full week to get your votes in (and get your friends to vote for you)! Entries are limited to one per mailing address and you must be 21 years of age or older to participate. To enter simply email your submission from the site (sized at least 800×600, in .jpg form only). Please include your full name and mailing address you would like the prizes shipped to. Good luck everyone! - CigarObsession.com

Comments

• PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Is this limited to a PG-13 or lower rating?? LOL I've all kinds of good ideas! Just gotta find the right woman!
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    PuroFreak:
    Is this limited to a PG-13 or lower rating?? LOL I've all kinds of good ideas! Just gotta find the right woman!
    I think Lassy's your man then...he would do anything.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Luko:
    PuroFreak:
    I think Lassy's your man then...he would do anything.
    My Ears are burning!!!!!
  • Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    Lassy, I'm gonna send you a burro, some duct tape, a sombrero and a case of Miller Lite just to see what the heck you would come up with.
    Garen B:
    Lassy, I'm gonna send you a burro, some duct tape, a sombrero and a case of Miller Lite just to see what the heck you would come up with.
    Call me the MacGuyver of inappropriateness!!!!
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Lasabar:
    Garen B:
    Im sure with Lassy you could have stopped at Burro.
    Fourtotheflush:
    Lasabar:
    Garen B:
    Im sure with Lassy you could have stopped at Burro.
    Dude.... don't cheat me out of some Miller Lite!!!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Lasabar:
    Garen B:
    I like "The MacGuyver of Miller-lite fueled impropriety." Admittedly, it's a mouthful, but I like the sound of it.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    j0z3r:
    Lasabar:
    Garen B:
    I like "The MacGuyver of Miller-lite fueled impropriety." Admittedly, it's a mouthful, but I like the sound of it.
    I prefer a handful to a mouthful
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Garen B:
    .. Six months in jail, is my guess.