Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Boys and their toys

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
Dunno if there is a thread for this or not. But I'm sure there has to be a few of you out there who own a firearm or two. Whatcha got????

Here is my baby. Smith and Wesson bodyguard .38 special with laser site! She kicks like a little mule lol

Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.

Comments

• Options
    The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    My SAR3 223
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Son, you could take your eye out with that.
  • Options
    I'm a sucker for a wood stock on rifles.
  • Options
    macs-smokesmacs-smokes Posts: 587
    beatnic:

More importantly you can put someone else's eye out.
  • Options
    macs-smokes:
    beatnic:

More importantly you can put someone else's eye out.

and then some!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    LiquidChaos66:
    Dunno if there is a thread for this or not. But I'm sure there has to be a few of you out there who own a firearm or two. Whatcha got????

Here is my baby. Smith and Wesson bodyguard .38 special with laser site! She kicks like a little mule lol

hmm havent seen this one,, so what kind of action,, double on first then single??? hmm maybe not as I dont see any decocking lever or hammer
  • Options
    The buffalonian:
    My SAR3 223
    you suck! ;o)
  • Options
    hmm havent seen this one,, so what kind of action,, double on first then single??? hmm maybe not as I dont see any decocking lever or hammer

Its a double action. all internal mechanics. Its meant for concealed carry... but im not licensed yet. I plan on getting a .45 semi auto for concealed carry though.
  • Options
    LiquidChaos66:

Its a double action. all internal mechanics. Its meant for concealed carry... but im not licensed yet. I plan on getting a .45 semi auto for concealed carry though.
    I get the feeling you like leaving big holes in things,,,lol,, I like your 38 for concealed carry. Not sure Id be haulin the 45 around,, think Id leave that one in the backpack. But carry em both,, Its all good!
    Just curious what kind of weight on the trigger for the 38
  • Options
    Ummmm no clue. It's a pretty hard pull. I've put 50rnds through it myself but don't recall most of the specs. I got it primarily cause someone tried breaking into our house when my wife and daughter were home alone. I found something she could hold and use comfortably. Not my first choice in handguns but I like it. :)

Oddly enough i subconsciously bought the same gun I was robbed with 4 years ago. Lol didn't realize it till a few weeks later. Same damn gun minus the laser site.
  • Options
    jadeltjadelt Posts: 763 ✭✭
  • Options
    StsepasStsepas Posts: 475
    LiquidChaos66:

I have 2 9mm's for conceal carry cuz 1 is just not enough lol. I don't have any pics however 1 is a short barrel high point the other is a S&W. I like the S&W way more. Clip holds twice as many, and it's just as light!
  • Options
    jadelt:

do my eyes deceive me or do you have Walthers?
  • Options
    Stsepas:
    LiquidChaos66:

I have 2 9mm's for conceal carry cuz 1 is just not enough lol. I don't have any pics however 1 is a short barrel high point the other is a S&W. I like the S&W way more. Clip holds twice as many, and it's just as light!

yeah there is a gun my Springfield Armory I think it's the XLS 45 that I have my eyes on. Compact frame .45 clip holds 9rnds if I'm not mistaken. But the best part is the gun is literally 1 inch wide. It's amazing!
  • Options
    LiquidChaos66:
    jadelt:

do my eyes deceive me or do you have Walthers?
    Close..... there are two Polish P64 Radom 9mm Makarov pistols.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    jadelt:
    Man love! Just saying
  • Options
    fla-gypsy:
    jadelt:
    Man love! Just saying
    Gars n Guns..... doesn't get much better (the beer and bourbon were not in the picture)
  • Options
    What caliber is that big revolver on the left?
  • Options
    LiquidChaos66:
    What caliber is that big revolver on the left?
    That is a 44mag. Found it used for a great price. I dont think it was ever shot before I got it.