Home General Discussion

Indianapolis

jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
Anyone going to be at the DCI semifinals on Saturday or the Bills/Colts game Sunday?

Comments

• OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    You know, I'm only an hour and a half from indy. We could have a herf round 2 on my back deck.....just sayin....
  • jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    Unfortunately I am not driving. Only going those two spots.
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Gotcha - guess I'll keep the Antique Weller to myself then! :) have fun brother
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DCI huh? PM to you sir.
    Replied.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    replied to reply ;)
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didnt know you were a dci fan. I never did dci, but I played on a college line for 4 years and had some buddies do it. They come back 30 lbs lighter and have killer drum carrier tan lines, lol!! Have fun!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    Gray4lines:
    I didnt know you were a dci fan. I never did dci, but I played on a college line for 4 years and had some buddies do it. They come back 30 lbs lighter and have killer drum carrier tan lines, lol!! Have fun!
    I am a geek of many stripes. Including band.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jthanatos:
    Gray4lines:
    James, what is DCI?
    Glock1975:
    jthanatos:
    Gray4lines:
    James, what is DCI?
    Drum Corps International