Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Newbie question about FS

Hi guys. I have a question about FS's. So not to get into a long drawn out story, I have been a BOTL for about 10 years, recently slowed down dur to marriage, kid, blah blah.
I just went through a brain tumor with my 2 year old and need to quit. I have about 30-35 mid to high quality cigars I need to get rid of to help with expenses. I belong to another site but they said I haven't been active for 3 months, so to avoid drama I just didn't follow through out of respect for thier rules.

My question is can I post something here? I didn't see any FS rules. I just want to try to get a fair deal, not make any profit( I will actually loose). Please let me know if it is OK. Thanks!

Comments

• TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    So the rules are pretty simple. If you are posting things for sale post pics and lists without prices. Have people message you for prices. Also, the brothers here usually like to et to know someone before buying. Good luck. Hope your sales go well. That being said. I'm always looking for rare or hard to finds. Pm me with a list if you want.
  • Here are some pics. Pm if interested.

• CigarMan37CigarMan37 Posts: 432
    PM sent
  • FYI- these have all been in humi at 65 for 2-3 years.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mind PMing me a pricing?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    PM me the pricing... I'm interested in the Padrons