Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Looking for something

Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
Hello brothers, I'm looking for a couple of My Father commemorative 911 cigars for trade, I have a couple of firefighters on our yearly softball team coming up, we play every year in a law enforcement vs firefighters tourney, and would like to give them a few. Let me know if someone what's to trade.

Comments

• smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know of someone selling a box...but not sure who has singles. The site I told you about the other day sells boxes and well..maybe one of the IL brothers could stop by there and pick you up a few..hope it works out..its a great idea and of course you are a great brother for even thinking of it!
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah bro, I checked the site, thank u for telling me, I was just looking to trade for a few or buy, not a whole box, wife may kill your brother. Hate for u to meet me for the 1st time in a " real coffin" lol. Thanks my brother.
  • Poopy_JonesPoopy_Jones Posts: 455 ✭✭✭
    PM to you Glock
    Back at ya bro
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    Yeah bro, I checked the site, thank u for telling me, I was just looking to trade for a few or buy, not a whole box, wife may kill your brother. Hate for u to meet me for the 1st time in a " real coffin" lol. Thanks my brother.
    good point!! I just made a purchase today myself..hope it's one that arrives when the wife is at work type thing lol
    PM replied
    Pm 1 more time bro
    smoke em if you got em:
    Glock1975:
    good point!! I just made a purchase today myself..hope it's one that arrives when the wife is at work type thing lol
    Lol, u better hope so bro.
    PM back to you
  • Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    my b and m has a ton of them....i can check on the prices for you, how many are you looking for?
    Poopy Jones:
    PM back to you
    b 1more tine bro
    Rail Jockey:
    my b and m has a ton of them....i can check on the prices for you, how many are you looking for?
    I was looking for a couple , but I think I have been taken care of with a trade, but if u have the time, look at the price for me thanks.
  • Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    Rail Jockey:
    I was looking for a couple , but I think I have been taken care of with a trade, but if u have the time, look at the price for me thanks.
    ok
    Glock1975:
    Poopy Jones:
    PM back to you
    b 1more tine bro
    Back to you
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    Glock1975:
    Geez we all perform the same prayer...lol