Home General Discussion

A weird first....

VisionVision Posts: 8,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
I went into my humi to pick a corona and sit for an hour... Picked one I pulled from a pass last year... Took the celo off and went to cut it...... it was already punched! LOL I hope whoever put it in brushed their teeth before licking the cap pre-punch.... Im still smoking this effer.... it looks way too toothy not to.

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You go boyfriend!!
  • big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Lol ^^^
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Yikes... That would be a first. What was it ?
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    I know when I first started the cigar shop I went to would punch your cigar as a courtesy and place it back in the wrapper, I hope this is the case.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    LOL,, Ive clipped a few torps in my day just so they would fit in the box I wanted to put them in.. "space management" ......havent pre-punched any though.
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ShotgunJohn:
    I know when I first started the cigar shop I went to would punch your cigar as a courtesy and place it back in the wrapper, I hope this is the case.

This was an "Internet" type stick.... I wish it was the case.
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    Yikes... That would be a first. What was it ?

I would rather keep it on the DL.... I dont want to hurt feelings or blow up someones spot.
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    had it happen me on here a few yrs back, it was a nub
  • CigaryCigary Posts: 630
    Bigshizza:
    You go boyfriend!!
    LMFAO!!
    I've actually "pre cut" cigars and then decided at the last minute not to smoke it and then put it back only to pick it out weeks later and wonder...WTH is this? You'll understand when you get my age!
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    That tells me I am still young-:)
    Cigary:
    I've actually "pre cut" cigars and then decided at the last minute not to smoke it and then put it back only to pick it out weeks later and wonder...WTH is this? You'll understand when you get my age!
  • jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    Cigary:
    My grandfather always said he never worried about becoming senile. "Jim", he said, "If it happens... I won't know."
    jthanatos:
    Cigary:
    My grandfather always said he never worried about becoming senile. "Jim", he said, "If it happens... I won't know."
    Amen to that!