Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Connecticut help

I apologize if this post is not allowed. Was wondering if anyone had any sweet connecticut cigars? I had ep carillo new wave, but found it very harsh tasting. Looking for a mild variety of cigars. Ive had it with maduros. Just not doing it or me. Sweet, creamy is the key. I would ofcourse pay (i mean donate funds plus our shipping). Not looking for a free handout. However i dont get paid until Aug. 31. If you would tske me up on offer please pm me. Thanks

Comments

• TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    try the san latano conny, i will check my humi when i get home. not sure i have any, but its a good smoke
  • christian1971christian1971 Posts: 467 ✭✭✭
    Trident:
    try the san latano conny, i will check my humi when i get home. not sure i have any, but its a good smoke
    .....thanks for replying. Been trying to find a go to cigar for 3 years. Had a bunch of camacho triple maduros, jdn dark corojo, fuente ss maduro.....just cant enjoy them. Maybe they need to age a few years??
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You might try the Perla Del Mar, IMO it is very sweet and creamy
  • christian1971christian1971 Posts: 467 ✭✭✭
    onestrangeone:
    You might try the Perla Del Mar, IMO it is very sweet and creamy
    Just read some reviews. Might be right up my alley. Might have to get a 5 pak down the road. Any comparisons or unique on its own?
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't really compare it any other cigars, it reminds me of espresso thats heavy on the cream and sugar I think it's considered a med.
  • BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    A recent connecticut that I found to be great was the RoMa Craft intemperance virture (Short robusto) and one with a roman numeral (Figurado) (can't think of the whole numeral at this time). Just all sorts of flavor and smoothness. Wasn't creamy but full of flavor.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    All time fave is AVO, just don't get any better IMHO!