Home Non Cigar Related
Options

The California Pitre Dish!

beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
This is the line I like the most.

The representatives said unnecessary deportations have "reduced the willingness of immigrant and non-immigrant crime victims and witnesses to cooperate with local law enforcement, and consequently has diminished public safety."

link

Comments

• Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    I don't get it, is this another one of your stabs at cali? I know all immigrants are evil and all but not sure what point your trying to make with this.
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    phobicsquirrel:
    I don't get it, is this another one of your stabs at cali? I know all immigrants are evil and all but not sure what point your trying to make with this.
    I could take stabs at Cali politicians all day long.

What if we were talking about illegal meth labs and meth users? Would the state's representatives say that unnecessary arrests have "reduced the willingness of meth users and non-meth user crime victims and witnesses to cooperate with local law enforcement, and consequently has diminished public safety."

I have no problems with immigrants. Hell, my ancestors were immigrants. But they signed the guest book upon entry.

immigrant : a person who migrates to another country, usually for permanent residence.

illegal alien: An alien who is present in a country unlawfully or without the country's authorization is known as an illegal alien of that country

You can't just change the meaning of words, or use the wrong word to make your argument. And that's all you have here Squirrel.
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I read:

"Those who are breaking the law (illegally here) are afraid to report crimes because they will caught in their own crime! So we better make sure to ignore one lawbreaker in order to catch others!"

bunch of wackos

Seems like that's why it's a good idea to be a u.s. citizen... you are entitled to all the rights listed in the constitution and protection (to an extent) by our police when your rights are violated.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America