Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Happy Bithday Karen!!

BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
Just wanted to wish a Happy Birthday to our very own Karen Carpenter Matt the Bonecrusher McCartney!!! Get lit son!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Happy Birthday.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Birthday
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Happy birthday, yup.
    One God, One Truth
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Ha ha,, I was like who the f is Karen??? LOL,, Happy Birthday Matt
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    We've only just begun......HBD
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Thanks fellas! It was uneventful except for smoking my first AB Fine and Rare. It was an amazing stick and I HAVE TO FIND MORE! It was extremely strong and I got a great buzz from it! LOL, Thank you Justin Hewey for that stick! Going to be truly celebrating this weekend, so the line up will be GOF, La Palina, DC Maximus, and going to try the AVO Dominant 13!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ballah
    Bigshizza:
    Ballah
    Nope not at all, these are the "special" sticks I have been holding on to since joining this forum! If Im not mistaken, one or two of those came from you! LOL
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    Thanks fellas! It was uneventful except for smoking my first AB Fine and Rare. It was an amazing stick and I HAVE TO FIND MORE! It was extremely strong and I got a great buzz from it! LOL, Thank you Justin Hewey for that stick! Going to be truly celebrating this weekend, so the line up will be GOF, La Palina, DC Maximus, and going to try the AVO Dominant 13!
    Glad to see you're making some room.. Lol
    DC9505511008583227483055
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Glad to see you're making some room.. Lol DC9505511008583227483055
    ha ha thats funny right there! happy birthday
    Bigshizza:
    mmccartneydc:
    Glad to see you're making some room.. Lol
    DC9505511008583227483055
    You dog!!!!!! I may be just a little guy now but I can still pack a punch! Get ready Jimbo! This is gonna hurt so good!
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    BAM!!!! (Said like a guy in a white chef shirt)
    One God, One Truth