Home General Discussion

I bombed someone but I dont know who

danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
In a superintendent's trailer at a construction site I saw this humidor (no one was in the trailer.) Next to it was a lighter and a small ashtray. So I went back to my to my car and grabbed a few cigars, a stogiestand and Voila! Bomb. Enjoy ............. whoever you are lol. Fun times
"It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nicely done Daniel!!!!
  • SmokeWISmokeWI Posts: 64
    That's awesome!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Nicely done Daniel!!!!
    I thought of you and Mike when I did it...... "You Alright! I learned it by watching YOU!"
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Drive-by bombing....nice!
    One God, One Truth
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    eggs ackley my kinda bombin ... love it
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, That is how it's done! I like it a lot!
  • Rice_CrispyRice_Crispy Posts: 42
    hope to get boom one day
  • musicman3musicman3 Posts: 622
    Sweet bomb and run hahaha
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    thats awesome!
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bombing thusly anonymously.
  • Poopy_JonesPoopy_Jones Posts: 455 ✭✭✭
    Instabomb. That's awesome!!
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    It will come back to you. Bless you.
  • AVJimAVJim Posts: 449
    All I can say is... "you are a class act!!!" You probably made some guys day!!!! I think an adequate nick-name for you from now on should be "cigar fairy"!!!!!

sincerely, nice job!!!!
    "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member"
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    I would love to see this somehow pop up from that guy's standpoint on a forum. I kind of want to make this the new "icing". If you remember that stupid fad, hiding a Smirnoff Ice somewhere so people find it and have to drink it. Imagine going to a friends house or something and hiding a cigar somewhere you knew they'd check soon and not damage the cigar. During a party would work great so they wouldn't know who unless you're the only cigar smoking friend.
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    That's what I call being a true BOTL! Nicely done, Cool Name!
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    Rice Crispy:
    hope to get boom one day
    well chris get a humidor then we can talk, for those that dont know chris is a very newbie to the cigar world he's still learning the different types, and has yet to buy a humi.
    if he comes off as not knowing it's because he most likely does'nt, he's one of the fuel farms newest pipeline techs, so he's pretty green all the way around.
    i been giving and selling him smokes here there so take it easy on him, and give him a hand when he needs it,because he will
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Very cool Daniel.