Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Innocent no more

perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
Just sent out my first two bombs: one a LONG overdue "thanks" and an almost equally overdue "good luck." Enjoy boys.

Comments

• ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Way to go Kevin, Get 'em!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rock on dude!
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome! Bombs are very addicting... I wish I had more sticks just so I could send a few more here and there!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gray4lines:
    Awesome! Bombs are very addicting... I wish I had more sticks just so I could send a few more here and there!
    Gray....you need sticks bro?
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Gray4lines:
    That's what I hear....
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Gray4lines:
    ah, you done shizzed up!
    Lololol, no no no no
  • perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    Gray4lines:
    Funny you mention that....
    perkinke:
    Gray4lines:
    Funny you mention that....
    We will see who is laughing soon enough
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Wow! How did I miss this thread? I come home from work today and found a nice little package waiting for me on the counter. An awesome little thank you BOMB from Kevin. Be careful fellas...this guy know how to roll.

image The Big Delicious looks just that (so Big, so Delicious)...love me some camacho...the graycliff, CLE, and la Aurora are all new to me and I cant wait to try them.

So honored to be one of your first two. It has really been a pleasure getting to know you and having your input on the forum. Here's to many more.

Again Kevin, Thank you so much.
  • perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    Glad i could get ya some new stuff, enjoy!!