Home General Discussion

A.J. Fernandez Sampler

As far as I'm concerned everything Fernandez has been touching lately is gold, especially his Signature series and the MOW Ruination. I think it would be great if Ccom offered a variety sampler of A.J.'s cigars much like they do with DPG and others. Along with the aforementioned cigars, it could include the Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet, and perhaps Rocky Patel Signature or Padilla Habano, anything that he produces at Tabacelara Fernandez in Esteli would be fair game. I know I would buy something like that.

Comments

• Sol1821Sol1821 Posts: 707 ✭✭

I’d buy one. I love everything Fernandez, I was thinking about suggesting something on the forum a while back but never got around to it.

• shamrockedshamrocked Posts: 285
    i might be buying the sig series churchills today - i am excited to try these - i mentioned this in another topic but i bought a 5-pack of sol cubano yesterday - i guess i am making my own taster
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    They recently had a special or blitz w MOW, Ruination and Signature series. Just give them a call and they can build something special for you.

• Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    I too have been hooked on his stuff. Wait until you try the new line he is mKing that will be available this fall. It is called "Diesel"
  • T. GervaisT. Gervais Posts: 239
    Diesel eh? Definently an intriguing name. Look forward to giving it a try
  • andrewhandrewh Posts: 97
    Interesting video AJ selecting tobacco http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezt279RzYIY
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Alex Svenson:
    I too have been hooked on his stuff. Wait until you try the new line he is mKing that will be available this fall. It is called "Diesel"
    Sorry, the only diesel for me is "SHAQ; Diesel"

Too bad for AJ
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Lasabar:
    Alex Svenson:

Too bad for AJ
    Not C 0 C K Diesel?
    rwheelwright:
    Lasabar:
    Alex Svenson:

Too bad for AJ
    Not C 0 C K Diesel?
    No, I don't like C0 CK diesel... it's made from corn
  • nsezellnsezell Posts: 294
    funny tho...the name diesel doesn't evoke thoughts of pleasant tastes...it reminds me of all the times I've gotten a mouth full of it after sucking on a hose...(there, I've done all I can to set someone up...make me proud.)
    nsezell:
    funny tho...the name diesel doesn't evoke thoughts of pleasant tastes...it reminds me of all the times I've gotten a mouth full of it after sucking on a hose...(there, I've done all I can to set someone up...make me proud.)
    What are you talking about??
    All I know is that the ingestion of any kind of synthetic chemicals is very dangerous especially Diesel....

(Still don't know what you are talking about)
  • nsezellnsezell Posts: 294
    do you know what a siphon hose is? Maybe it's just something we do down here in arkansas. But you put a short hose in a gas tank and suck on it till the liquid comes out and then use gravity and suction to keep the liquid flowing back into a can or w/e you need to put it in. It's how people steal gas in parking lots too. Anyway, the way I wrote it sounded pretty dirty so I figured I'd let a few people take shots...guess it was funnier in my head than on paper.
    nsezell:
    do you know what a siphon hose is? Maybe it's just something we do down here in arkansas. But you put a short hose in a gas tank and suck on it till the liquid comes out and then use gravity and suction to keep the liquid flowing back into a can or w/e you need to put it in. It's how people steal gas in parking lots too. Anyway, the way I wrote it sounded pretty dirty so I figured I'd let a few people take shots...guess it was funnier in my head than on paper.
    Oh I KNOW it was dirty... I just didn't take the bait so I commented like a normal person would, not the weirdo that I am!
    Thats the funny part!
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Lasabar:
    nsezell:
    Oh I KNOW it was dirty... I just didn't take the bait so I commented like a normal person would, not the weirdo that I am!
    Your masterful use of subterfuge in your comment masquerading as "normal" makes me proud.
    grazi!
  • Andrew_DzikoskiAndrew_Dzikoski Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    Hi everyone! I have a pretty awesome sampler of some of AJ's stuff for you. For just $44.95 you can get the following 16 cigars. shoot me an email [email protected] or just call in!
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    Hi everyone! I have a pretty awesome sampler of some of AJ's stuff for you. For just $44.95 you can get the following 16 cigars. shoot me an email [email protected] or just call in!
    What are the "Following 16 Cigars"?
  • bibbybibby Posts: 152
    Good thinking Lassy; I had the same thought so I fired Andy an email and here was his response.

2 of each of the following
    La herencia cubana Toro 6.5x52
    Sol Cubano Cuban cabinet Magnum 6x50
    Gurkha sherpa Toro 6x50
    Manowar Toro 6x50
    Manowar Ruination Belicoso 5.7x56
    Reposado connecticut salomon 7.1x58
    A. Fernandez sig. Maduro Torpedo 6.2x52
    A. Fernandez sig. Natural Toro 6x50

I'm probably going to pick one up this week.

Rob
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    bibby:
    Good thinking Lassy; I had the same thought so I fired Andy an email and here was his response.

2 of each of the following
    La herencia cubana Toro 6.5x52
    Sol Cubano Cuban cabinet Magnum 6x50
    Gurkha sherpa Toro 6x50
    Manowar Toro 6x50
    Manowar Ruination Belicoso 5.7x56
    Reposado connecticut salomon 7.1x58
    A. Fernandez sig. Maduro Torpedo 6.2x52
    A. Fernandez sig. Natural Toro 6x50

I'm probably going to pick one up this week.

Rob
    So is Andrew with C.COM?
  • bibbybibby Posts: 152
    I believe so; his email is through C.Com address.

Rob
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Yeah he's CCOM ---ordered my last forum smapler thru him
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    gmill880:
    Yeah he's CCOM ---ordered my last forum smapler thru him
    KEWL. I'll have to add these to the order tommorrow.

I may have to get up early to put this order in.

Nothing worse then when I am placing an order and the wife keeps looking over my shoulder, and commenting on the number of sticks and the cost of them.

This order could take a while to place and go over with Jeff, and it would be way too uncomfortable with her watching constantly.

Makes me feel like Elmor Fudd in that cartoon where he gets taken back to Pluto by Aliens. Remember those two big vulture's staring down at him as he sleepily walks right between them without noticing what they are?
  • Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    If you guys like AJ Fernandez's stuff keep an eye out for Diesel which comes out this fall and 5 Vegas AAA which comes out this winter. Both are AMAZING.
    Alex Svenson:
    If you guys like AJ Fernandez's stuff keep an eye out for Diesel which comes out this fall and 5 Vegas AAA which comes out this winter. Both are AMAZING.
    /Mouth Watering
  • Since when does the a fernandez signature comes in maduro?? Why has no one informed me? This is glorious! Christmas all over again!! More money ccom milks out of me... Damn you
    Let me know what you think of them, I wanted to try them when they were released.