Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Pipe bomb from Walt!

Walt has been insisting on sending me some of his blends and they arrived today. Perfect timing as my last two days have even an emotional roller coaster to say the least. Love stinks...but thankfully this bowl I'm smoking of his original blend is helping my mind ease. Thanks again brother, much appreciated. image

Comments

• The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    Hang in there buddy you know you got the support for the whole forum and the guys at cfed! And also very nice hit on Walt's part
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Wheres the Toe Jam??? cmon,, you cant hide the good stuff,,I know you got some..:o)
    Nice hit Pilgrim!!!
  • J.S.J.S. Posts: 754
    I hope all as well. It was a nice hit by Walt, especially since it has been a while since I have seen anything out of him. Enjoy the smoke, it should keep you company for quite some time.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,684 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice! If that's the same Cherry blend he sent me, it's about the only one I've ever really liked
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    I have to say. Walts bomb to me was one of my favorites! It really pushed me to give pipes a solid try and I've fallen in love! :) way to corrupt us Walt! ;)
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Love stinks...
    ... but the alternative downright sucks.

Pipes are great fun too. Good move, Walt.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    webmost:
    catfishbluezz:
    Love stinks...

yeah....damn this psycho woman I tell ya....
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    webmost:
    catfishbluezz:
    Love stinks...

yeah....damn this psycho woman I tell ya....
    You're preaching to the choir Dusty