Home General Discussion
Options

What is your all time favorite cigar?

2»

Comments

• Options
    BamablowsBamablows Posts: 338
    Right now, room 101 DAruma monstro. But I change my mind on an absolute "favorite" every day it seems
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    Bigshizza:
    Right now:
    AB Pryme but it's unavailable
    AFAnejo Shark
    The Pryme is fantastic, isn't it? What size(s) have you tried?
    Robusto I got from JJ...so good!
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    alienmisprint:
    Bigshizza:
    Right now:
    AFAnejo Shark

You've only had one and they are your favorite cigar? Lol, they are that good though. The robo is a good size for them too.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This will sound weird but I would have to say Cuavana Intensus. I just love them.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    Bigshizza:
    alienmisprint:
    Bigshizza:
    Right now:
    AFAnejo Shark

You've only had one and they are your favorite cigar? Lol, they are that good though. The robo is a good size for them too.
    The stars aligned for me that night Tony!! Lol
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    The stars aligned for me that night Tony!! Lol
    that is a great statement.

the best cigar anyone will ever have has no correlation to the marca, vitola, etc...

the best cigar anyone will ever have is a cigar shared withsomone special at a great moment in your life.

setting has more to do with cigars than most manufacturers will ever admit.
  • Options
    youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    Bump this! We gotta resurrect this one.

Notice how not one person said "Cubans" or even named one? Great, honest answers here.

Personally, I only smoked Hemmingway Signatures for like 4 years, with the occasional exception.

I could smoke Perdomo Lot 23 everyday, anytime.

I've had many sticks that I have absolutely loved, However, I've never had a cigar that has left me more consistently satisfied than the original Man o' War with a little age. FTMFW.
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cigary:
    All time favorite.......I have two of them and have smoked them for many years and nothing else has bumped them from the All Tiime Favorites: Cohiba Esplendido and Opus X
    hmmm lol
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    I keep asking myself why I didn't say Padron '64 since I feel like a little kid in a toy store every time I light one up . . . I think it's the FEELING we all chase and remember.
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For me, it's not always about the cigar itself, but also the occasion, the company, etc. That said, if pressed to pick my favorite so far, I'd probably go with the Ave Maria Immaculata. Just really enjoyed that stick.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    For nc's it's the don carlos gran anixersario shade grown and the padron 45 maduro for cc's cohiba siglo iv,vi and esplendidos. But really there are so many great cigars in between!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Puff_Dougie:
    For me, it's not always about the cigar itself, but also the occasion, the company, etc. That said, if pressed to pick my favorite so far, I'd probably go with the Ave Maria Immaculata. Just really enjoyed that stick.

Dang man, got one resting now. . .might have to blaze it based on this endorsement. Maybe when it gets back to 40's.
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    The Free One.

Aj
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56:
    The Free One.

Aj
    What a great answer!
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As Kuzi eluded to earlier, more often than not it is the memory of one single cigar that makes it a favorite.
    Personally, for me it's no secret that my all time favorite is Torano 1916 and Partagas Serie D #4.
    Are they the best? Not a chance.
    But they rarely fail me.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    There are so many awesome ones. I really enjoy the Tatuaje DD wet pack, Tatuaje Anarchy, AF Anejo, and the Litto Gomez.small batch.
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd say mine right now is the Padron 1964 Anniversary. Only have had one but boy was it exceptional. I need to save some money so I can buy a box.
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    San Latano Habano. It was my celebratory smoke for my daughters birth. Still great.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    roland_7707:
    San Latano Habano. It was my celebratory smoke for my daughters birth. Still great.
    that was my go to for quite some time.

i should get more.