Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

ISO Avo classic

Just realized I need more classic, anyone have 2-5 they want to trade for? Got plenty of stuff to trade... I could care less what vitola, just looking for 2 or more. I will entertain multiple trades as well if more then one person has 2 or more.

Comments

• ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    I gotta double check the humi when I get home but I'm pretty sure I'm your huckleberry. Unless you wanna go with someone new. We've been down this road before.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Bring it.... Shoot me a text later
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eric and Dustin sitting in a tree ....
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Well, I didnt have as many as I thought, anyone else wanna step up to this? Daniel, don't be jealous. Come sit on my lap....
    This is still alive, anyone got two classic laying around???
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Mannnn these are almost as bad as party shorts.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    danielzreyes:
    catfishbluezz:
    Mannnn these are almost as bad as party shorts.
    yeah I know, is rather not spring on them now though.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can send you five robustos. PM me your addy quick enough and they'll be in the mail tomorrow. What ya' got to trade? :)
    Bob Luken:
    I can send you five robustos. PM me your addy quick enough and they'll be in the mail tomorrow. What ya' got to trade? :)
    now that's what I'm talking about. I've got plenty, what you looking to try??
    catfishbluezz:
    Bob Luken:
    I know you saw my PM Mr. Luken. You are best advised to respond to this question accordingly, or face utter destruction of your block.
    catfishbluezz:
    Bob Luken:
    I know you saw my PM Mr. Luken. You are best advised to respond to this question accordingly, or face utter destruction of your block.
    catfishbluezz:
    catfishbluezz:
    Bob Luken:
    OK D. I'm workin' on a PM now :P
    Bob Luken:
    catfishbluezz:
    catfishbluezz:
    Bob Luken:
    OK D. I'm workin' on a PM now :P
    Check your inbox now.
    Forum math strikes again. Here's my end of the trade. Really cool selection. I'm gonna have to do some research on a few of these that are new to me. Thanks Dustin.

Bob snuck a couple in on me too ;) actually never had that one either so I'm curious to say the least. Thanks again for coming through bro, btw...the perdomo is 10 years old ;)image
    Cool, I was hoping it would be something new for you to try. This may sound weird but I've been pairing the LPH Balck Pearl Morados with Red Grape Juice. Purple band & Purple drink. LOL I don't know why, but it works.