Home General Discussion
Options

Coffee flavored sticks

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
Any suggestions for a good coffee flavored stick?
Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.

Comments

• Options
    Preferably without a horrible sweet tip
  • Options
    PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    Tabak especiale CAfe Con Leche
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PsychoSJG:
    Tabak especiale CAfe Con Leche
    Bingo
  • Options
    the java latte is pretty good
  • Options
    CigaryCigary Posts: 630
    Here's a good one....I find most sticks will support drinking coffee while you smoke. I started doing that with my morning smokes...made about 32 ounces of French Press coffee and then went outside on the patio and would listen to music or just read and I swear to you...any cigar goes well with coffee and that became my morning routine.

This is a list according to some "experts"......Padron 1964 Anniversario Fuente Hemingway (Signature, Don Carlos) Fuente Anejo Avo Domaine Maduro or you could just cut to the chase and buy JD Estate Java Latte
  • Options
    I really wish I had time in the mornings for a cigar. :( following some I you people on Instagram has made me beyond jealous of how many cigars you guys actually smoke! Lol I'm up to maybe 3 a week. Wednesday nights (rarely) Friday nights and Sunday.

The reason for the coffee infused stick inquiry is cause I hade a good one from my B&M but can remember what it was. Lol and the Casa Del Sols I had were way over powered by the sweet tip. Kinda wanna have a coffee treat every once in a while. Cause that way I know what flavors I should be tasting lol. My palate is horrible at distinguishing flavors. I know what flavors I like but not what they actually are. Lol if someone asked me to describe the flavor of tobacco I would have no clue how cause I don't know what it actually tastes like. Lol
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tabak especial red eye. Love the pigtail and shaggy foot. It DOES have a sweetened tip, but it wears off quickly and isnt overpowering. Very good smoke! Rocky patel java is not bad either
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    I always liked the Kopi Luwak quite a bit. Construction-wise, they feel like a cheaper cigar, but the flavor is on-point. Its been a while since I had one, but if I remember correctly, they do have a sweetened tip, unfortunately.
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gray4lines:
    Tabak especial red eye. Love the pigtail and shaggy foot. It DOES have a sweetened tip, but it wears off quickly and isnt overpowering. Very good smoke! Rocky patel java is not bad either
    +5 on this red eye is a great smoke.its one i usually recomend to newer smokers..that and the dirt naturals.
    no matter where you go, there you are.