Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

RyJ James Bond 007 Cigar

2»

Comments

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Alright guys, I picked up 20 of the 007's. I feel bad because the owner was working tonight and didn't have any interest in cutting the price :( I never looked too closely at the box before, but it was apparently a 50 count box with half churchills commemorating the 125th anniversary and half torpedos commemorating the 130th anniversary. The entire box came out at once though, so I'm not sure how that worked??? Anyways, I bought the last 10 churchills and 10 of the torpedos. Jim, you asked first, so you get the first pick of vitola, followed by Drew, Rob, and James. Enjoy fellas! Untitled
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    3 Curchills and 2 Torpedos please
    Bigshizza:
    3 Curchills and 2 Torpedos please
    Sure thing bro. My PO is only open until 11 this morning and I've got a few things going on, so these will ship out Monday morning.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    2 Torpedo if I could please Teach. Also, Please resend the PP addy. Lost it since last time. :-)
    Alright, 4 churchills and 9 torps are spoken for. James, would you like one of each or 2 churchills? Also, does anyone else want in while they are available? I can let a couple more go.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    I think I'd be interested in 3 if they are available.
    kingjk729:
    I think I'd be interested in 3 if they are available.
    Yup, I have exactly 3 left. I'll pm you with the PP info.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    All set homey
    All right guys, I have the shipping labels all printed out and ready to go to the PO. Here is your tracking info: Shizz James Rob Drew JJ Kingjk
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    trying to find any info. on these didnt result much info. did find this and appears these have a few years on them http://www.puff.com/forums/vb/cigar-questions/33242-romeo-y-julieta-james-bond-007-a.html