Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

when botl's attack

The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
A few days ago I created a thread lookin for some 601 blacks,
Little did I know, I was falling right into Onestrangeloves diabolical plans , He was embarking on a terror campaign and my actions put me on this guys target list along with the others. Thank You so much Nathan for responding to my post and for the ensuing azz kickin.. Much appreciated! and yes I will have my retribution!
photo P1010523.jpg

Comments

• Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    hahahaha!!! That's a shame. The kid get smashed by onestrangeone. I would say I feel bad for you Rudy, but I'd be lying.

Nicely done Nathan!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice! Nathan needs to invest in a cooler!!
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Okay now, a couple points of interest, In my defense two of these were TRADES it's not my fault I flunked math, well maybe, two were simple thank you's, one was a welcome gift to a newer brother and one was a bribe so technically I only sent out one itty bitty lady finger! I appeall to your sense of decency gentlemen. Oh and if that doesn't work it's possible that I MIGHT be armed. I AM close personal friends with crazy and not afraid to turn her lose!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    onestrangeone:
    Bigshizza:
    Okay now, a couple points of interest, In my defense two of these were TRADES it's not my fault I flunked math, well maybe, two were simple thank you's, one was a welcome gift to a newer brother and one was a bribe so technically I only sent out one itty bitty lady finger! I appeall to your sense of decency gentlemen. Oh and if that doesn't work it's possible that I MIGHT be armed. I AM close personal friends with crazy and not afraid to turn her lose!
    lmao,,,thanks again
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice, very nice....Graycliff double espresso! Yummy :-) :-) :-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    As the "kid" are you old enough to smoke those?
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    CRIPES!!!!! Thats awesome!!!!
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.