Home General Discussion

Been a while

Been a while, but I like the new forums.  I havent bought a cigar in over 2 years but I have always keep my coolerador at good humidity and kept good care of my sleeping beauties lol

We got this cheapo espresso machine so we made some lattes, I couldnt think of a better compliment than a good cigar.  I had an AVO Legacy and my gf had her first cigar a CAO Black.  Wow it was a great time, and I'm hooked again!

Just finished off a 5 Vegas Limitada 05. I could get used to this.  I hope I can keep my credit card in check lol

Nick

Comments

• Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    nickgonzo:
    I hope I can keep my credit card in check lol

Nick
    Good luck with that!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Renaissance_Man:
    nickgonzo:

Nick
    Good luck with that!
    You might want to just cut the dang thing up right now, the only way you're going to keep it in check is if you don't use it...especially with these daily deals being what they are.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    The easiest way to beat an obsession is to give in to it... Ben Franklin said that, I think...
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Renaissance_Man:
    nickgonzo:

Nick
    Good luck with that!
    You might want to just cut the dang thing up right now, the only way you're going to keep it in check is if you don't use it...especially with these daily deals being what they are.
    Yeah. The daily deals are killing me.... softly! Most of the time they're just too good to pass up. My wife ask me why I'm buying so many cigars. I told her, I purchase my cigars like I purchase my stocks, when they are at their greatest values. Cost averaging is a helluva thing. If only I got paid cigar dividends on the cigars in my humidor! You think I could get a 4.0% annual yield from c.com?
  • nickgonzonickgonzo Posts: 146
    Haha I feel ya. I went crazy a couple years ago, even with the ship or what its called there are tons of great deals floating around. Any new cameroons I need to try? Wheres capt :)
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    nickgonzo:
    Haha I feel ya. I went crazy a couple years ago, even with the ship or what its called there are tons of great deals floating around. Any new cameroons I need to try? Wheres capt :)

LFD Camerron Cabinet No.1 ---you will not regret it !!!