Home General Discussion
Options

The Beard....F Yeah

sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
Haven't been on here in ages, but wanted to share yet another awesome story of Ccom's customer service.

Placed an order earlier this week with Tim with the expectation for delivery by this Friday since I was going to be out of town on Saturday for a wedding (cigars are going to be for the wedding). Tim got buried under a shitload of work and didn't get back to me until today. Understanding the urgency of the order, he offered to overnight them to me so I will have them by tomorrow before I leave town.

Huge shout-out to Tim for going above and beyond in fullfilling my order. Yet proof again that salvation can be found in The Beard.

Comments

• Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    very cool.ive only had one expereince that needed to rectified and thought there customer service was excellent!!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very cool!! The Beard has magic inside! Come around more often we would love to have you!!
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    One more reason why we should bow to the might of the Beard!
    Not to jack your thread, but Andy has done the same for me. Any problems and its fixed with a simple phone call.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Hello stranger!
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The customer service here is always great, no matter who you deal with. I've been boycotting the evil twin for over two years because of their poor service.