Home General Discussion
Options

Antibiotics really suck!

Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
Antibiotics are f*cking with my cigar flavors. It really does suck! But then again I don't have Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever either.

Comments

• Options
    Poopy_JonesPoopy_Jones Posts: 455 ✭✭✭
    I was on antibiotics last month and didn't notice any difference in the flavors of my cigars. Just get better Bob and then herf your brains out
  • Options
    Thanks. I know it's all individually manifested. And it depends on the type of antibiotic. I was on a different antibiotic a while back and it didn't affect my cigar enjoyment at all but this particular antibiotic has ruined my tastebuds. Thankfully this is my last day of these so I should be back to normal soon.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Brother, I get bronchitis all the time. Out of all the times I have been on antibiotics I have only had them affect the flavor once and it was something that I have taken a shitload of times! Weird!
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    I've had em have no affect and I've had em make cigars taste terrible. It does suck though.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    ...your not suppose to chew the pills dude! lol, j/k.

Haven't been on too much medicine but I can see it messing with tastes. I guess you just either have to pass on smoking or smoke less enjoyable smokes. Hope you get back in the swing soon.
  • Options
    Thanks for the well wishes and the advice. I think I'm back to normal now. I finally had a good flavor experience yesterday. Smoked one of my old favorites, Cuesta-Rey Stanford's Cameroon Reserve with coffee in the morning. I'm back! Whoo hoo!
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Better than spotty fevver any old day
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    YEAH!!!
    One God, One Truth