Home General Discussion

You pick 2 CCOM

Anybody done this offer by CCOM? What is a good combination? If it was all for $30 or at least with free shipping I would be all over it, but I am a little skeptical about it being a great deal now... Any insight?

Comments

• MAJORdorMoMAJORdorMo Posts: 356
    They have the Graycliff sampler that includes 5 Graycliff 1666 Pirates. Those retail for $14.50 each, $72.50 for 5 of them.

A CCOM Lighter is $25.

That combo would cost $97.50 or so, and they are selling it for $40. Heck, that may not even be the best deal on there (too lazy to check).
  • Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    To buy two of anything involved with that deal would cost you almost 100 bucks I'm sure. I mean, think about the fact that you can get a 20 ct. humidor and five cigars for $40. That humidor alone is thirty dollars here on CCOM. I'd say it's a very good deal, and I wish I had the money to get in on it.
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    I'd definately say the best value combination would be the Graycliff 5 pack and the Padilla Artisan 3 pack combination!
  • betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    clearlysuspect:
    I'd definately say the best value combination would be the Graycliff 5 pack and the Padilla Artisan 3 pack combination!
    Graycliff doesn't really do it for me, and it's included in every variety sampler anyhow... I really do want to try the Artisan's though, they look magnificent, and they're based on the Habano blend, which I like a lot.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Just my .02, I would stay away from the lighter. I got one of those as a "spend blank amount and get this free" deal, and it really isn't that great of a lighter. Don't get me wrong, I'm not mad about it, after all it was free. I just don't know if I would pay for one when you can get a Colibri that works better for around $7-10 and use your second option here to get more cigars or a humidor. If you are in the market for a small humidor for infused sticks or whatever, that seems like a pretty good deal.
  • 4bob44bob4 Posts: 212
    Bored at work so I figure I'd tally up what everything costs in the package: Torch Lighter: $24.95.....

Water pillows are $15 for 10. the package includes 30 so this is a $45 value

Warminster humidor: could not locate on Ccom but looks similar to Ccom deluxe humidor so assume $30

5 vegas miami knuckles are $40 for the six

Acid opulence $8 a piece so $40 for the 5 in the package deal

Don Pepin JJ are $20 a pop so $40 for the 2 in the package

Graycliff $14.50 for 1 so the 5 in the package would be $72.50

Gurkha black puro toro??? Cannot find anyone got price points on these????

Padilla 5 pack could not find this one either. they have a 7 pack sampler that I found for $30 so assume the fiver is worth about $25???

Couldn't find padilla artisan prices either....Anyone????

rocky patel 5 pack sampler didn't see anywhere either. well back to work
  • 4bob44bob4 Posts: 212
    How come no matter how many spaces I put in there it runs all my text together??? It's driving me nuts.

Edit: tried to delete this post as I figured it out but it won't let me. Feel free to take it down if you want to Mods.
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    This is what I was thinking: The Padilla sampler and the Camacho sampler - 10 great sticks for $40 seems pretty good...
    Renaissance_Man:
    This is what I was thinking: The Padilla sampler and the Camacho sampler - 10 great sticks for $40 seems pretty good...
    If I were to do it, that would probably be the combo I would go with. Either that or substitue one of those fivers for the two pack of artisans.
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    Not one of the "pick two" deals, but a good one if you like Tabak Especials... just got the Tabak Especial Coffee to Go Sampler. Five Cafe con Leche belicosos and a 5-stick Herfador for $34; since a five pack of these runs just about that price it's like getting the $25 case almost free.
    zoom6zoom:
    Not one of the "pick two" deals, but a good one if you like Tabak Especials... just got the Tabak Especial Coffee to Go Sampler. Five Cafe con Leche belicosos and a 5-stick Herfador for $34; since a five pack of these runs just about that price it's like getting the $25 case almost free.
    I have always wanted to try the Tabak Especials... Maybe I should get on this... How r they?
    If you like a smoke with nice coffee flavors it's a nice one.
    zoom6zoom:
    Is it sugarred up though? Can u feel sugar on ur lips and stuff?
    Renaissance_Man:
    zoom6zoom:
    Not nearly as bad as the Isla Del Sol, Java, or some of the Naturals. I enjoy those sticks, but I know what you mean about the sugary-sweetened caps. The Tabaks aren't anywhere near that sweet, but they are a little.
  • TheedgeTheedge Posts: 316
    Sure it's a good deal. I went with the Graycliffs and the Padillas...and then a box rp 08 to top it off.
    alienmisprint:
    Renaissance_Man:
    zoom6zoom:
    Not nearly as bad as the Isla Del Sol, Java, or some of the Naturals. I enjoy those sticks, but I know what you mean about the sugary-sweetened caps. The Tabaks aren't anywhere near that sweet, but they are a little.
    Yeah, a little. The sweetened caps always taste more like sweet-n-low than sugar to me. I usually just give them a quick wipe with a damp towel to remove most of it. I don't know why the makers feel this is necessary... there's a lot of us that don't put sugar in our coffee.
    Never tried to wipe it off... Hm... I have always been afraid - does it really help? I wonder how they do it... Like - do they have the cigars done and then quickly dip them in some sweet solution or they sprinkle something... idk... its just damn too sweet sometimes... :(