Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Thank you Dustin!!!

rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
Just received these fine selection of cigars from my friend Dustin. I have been waiting to smoke some them for a while. Thanks buddy!!! photo e8b251f1-c1c1-4dac-b79b-c7796f06e00a_zps05cae54b.jpg

Comments

• Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Dustin is a great BOTL and am awesome human being. Very good selection, fish! Enjoy those Rip.
  • Options
    Agree...Dustin only received two Cedro cigars and he gave me one.
    BigT06:
    Dustin is a great BOTL and am awesome human being. Very good selection, fish! Enjoy those Rip.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    rzaman:
    BigT06:
    I'm SUPER interested on your thoughts on that one, actually. I have my finger on the trigger for a box of them as we speak...
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nicely done Fishy!! Enjoy Rip! I'm interested in those Smoking Jacket cigars!
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    rzaman:
    BigT06:
    had to man... They are too good and you need to try the entire KBF line. I was going to buy a box until my damn dog took a turn for the worse. Worth every penny at the vet, but killed my budget rest if the year other then the Orchant. Enjoy, I grabbed the CF as well since I figured it might actually be something you might not have lol. Enjoy, I want your feedback on all of them when you have time.
  • Options
    Oh, I forgot to add the Smoking Jackets should have different wrappers, an the Cabal are both his blends but the white band has not been released yet.
  • Options
    Thanks again Dustin. I highly appreciate the cigars. BTW, how is your dog doing now?
    catfishbluezz:
    rzaman:
    BigT06:
    had to man... They are too good and you need to try the entire KBF line. I was going to buy a box until my damn dog took a turn for the worse. Worth every penny at the vet, but killed my budget rest if the year other then the Orchant. Enjoy, I grabbed the CF as well since I figured it might actually be something you might not have lol. Enjoy, I want your feedback on all of them when you have time.
  • Options
    rzaman:
    Thanks again Dustin. I highly appreciate the cigars. BTW, how is your dog doing now?
    catfishbluezz:
    rzaman:
    BigT06:
    well, doc said if she made it to the weekend she should be good. As of just now, she gained 1/2lb back (13.5) and she is showing signs of her personality again. Her strength is gaining, stamina is weak, but I'd be very surprised if she does not return back to normal. Bad part of the ordeal is she is a diabetic now. Bad reaction to a steroid shut her pancreas down. Been a very stressful week really, just glad it's over and she looks alive.