Home Non Cigar Related

Comments

• RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Billions are being wasted for no substantial gain, herein lye's the problem with this research.
    I routinely encrypt packets of non-vital information and send them through anonymous routers across the world just to see how far the code breaking technology goes. Any one who knows programming can tell how to do this and what programs to use. I prefer 256 on the fly encryption with ten second IPS Address changes, multiple routers in multiple countries and interval changeups just for fun.
    This does not in any way mean that I have something to hide, it, to me is a game with the government. Just think for a moment, if they do capture a package from me and are able to break the codes, yes codes as in plural, they will only see a smiley face and they have spent untold monies and time to see that face.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    RBeckom:
    Billions are being wasted for no substantial gain, herein lye's the problem with this research.
    I routinely encrypt packets of non-vital information and send them through anonymous routers across the world just to see how far the code breaking technology goes. Any one who knows programming can tell how to do this and what programs to use. I prefer 256 on the fly encryption with ten second IPS Address changes, multiple routers in multiple countries and interval changeups just for fun.
    This does not in any way mean that I have something to hide, it, to me is a game with the government. Just think for a moment, if they do capture a package from me and are able to break the codes, yes codes as in plural, they will only see a smiley face and they have spent untold monies and time to see that face.
    lol, most dont do this
    For me, as I lye in bed, it is but a game. Everyone has heard of web crawlers but most do not know of deep web crawlers. Even these are useless as such programs as The Troy Onion Project and many like it. The main problem is that too many people rely on Windows, which by it's very nature is subject to hacking and viruses. Now consider this, you take a home based program such as Linux and download what you need for free. Now change the programs just enough so that the originators of the programs can no longer sneak into your computer, as some are wont to do, and you now have a stable and virus proof program. Then you take pre-existing Windows encryption programs and tweak them enough so that they behave as Linux Programs and your own your way to personal liberty. Now freely bounce something across the world with at the very least seven different servers and a couple or routers just for fun and let the Government do their best to find and capture the packets. Now One packet may only contain one word so they will have to capture hundreds of packets to generate a single sentence. In this lye's my fun, for it is all for naught!
    Since I was really young my father use to tell me that some how the govt would use technology as a carrot for the masses. Seems as though we have chomped on that carrot really good, now all we have to do is just wait for the big trap. At least the nice thing about phones and radio was it was much harder to track people. Now because of all of this technology it's super easy especially when we have so much of our lives on cyber space. I don't really know what's worse, private companies using us or the govt? I guess the govt possibly as they can actually arrest and detain us, but with the govt/private sector working so closely that line I fear will soon be gone.
    phobicsquirrel:
    Since I was really young my father use to tell me that some how the govt would use technology as a carrot for the masses. Seems as though we have chomped on that carrot really good, now all we have to do is just wait for the big trap. At least the nice thing about phones and radio was it was much harder to track people. Now because of all of this technology it's super easy especially when we have so much of our lives on cyber space. I don't really know what's worse, private companies using us or the govt? I guess the govt possibly as they can actually arrest and detain us, but with the govt/private sector working so closely that line I fear will soon be gone.

Only if we stand bye and do nothing. I give out information on what to do to regain our independence. Eventually everyone will have to stand.
    Did you know that deep amplitude ground signals are the most incorruptible because of their subsonic wavelength's? Way harder to break and for that matter pick up because of all the chatter. The deeper your ground bar the shorter the wave length has to be to be sent a greater distance.
    Didn't know that.
    Within lye's the principle to secrecy. If anymore needs to be known I will post to the point of causing myself trouble. Then everyone has to learn the rest for themselves. It all goes back to WW2 when men of knowledge created radios from razors and grounds.
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    We should all get HAM radios and speak in Pig Latin.
    beatnic:

I thought all politicians spoke in pig Latin.
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    RBeckom:
    beatnic:

Then we should speak in Latin. Those dumb **** couldn't translate it. Non poterat illis ignorantem vertunt!
    beatnic:
    RBeckom:
    beatnic:

Then we should speak in Latin. Those dumb **** couldn't translate it. Non poterat illis ignorantem vertunt!

Now there is a good idea!