Home Non Cigar Related
Options

...They just can't leave this stuff alone!!!

phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
http://www.latimes.com/science/la-sci-e-cigarettes-20130906,0,2387959.story

So the morons that like to think that anything that resembles smoking are back. Now they are trying (again) to get e-cigs off the market and start with their BS messaging. Saying they are marketed towards kids ... pssh. I dunno about you but I actually like cotton candy in my e-cig! lol, well I don't use one but my best friend does and hasn't had a cigarette in 3 years because of the e-cig. I get that trying to get smoking out of restaurants and stores and airplanes but hell, I mean get a freaking clue.

Comments

• Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    I'm going to leave this one alone as enough people will respond to it already.
    Just so you know, it is unfathomable the mind of the self righteous. They think themselves worth much more than they actually are. I guess I didn't leave it alone after all.

:-)
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    My brother used to use a nicotine "inhaler" where he had an actual cartridge of nicotine in there to puff on. This was a few years back. I think one cartridge was supposed to be about 10-15 cigs. He would empty that one in about ten min and put in another.
    no whats worse? Huffing straight nicotine like that or smoking a couple cigs an hour? Now i dont like cigs, and i do think they are bad with all the chemicals they put in, but to me is seems like companies are opting for something worse.

I remember when stores used to sell that white sugar stick candy in boxes that looked like cigarette boxes. Havent seen them in a long time.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I gave up cigs about 8 or 9 months ago, started using the eGo cig. I was smoking 1 1/2 to 2 packs a day with my vaporizer one tank of liquid is supposed to be equal to one pack of cigs, a tank lasts me about 1 to 1 1/2 days. a bottle of liquid cost $15 and last anywhere from a month to 6 weeks. I can hear the cigarette companies screams from my house!
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    I now like my nicotine delivery to be slow and smooth. Damn, I'm glad I threw those coffin nails away. 3+ years now.
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    beatnic:
    I now like my nicotine delivery to be slow and smooth. Damn, I'm glad I threw those coffin nails away. 3+ years now.

Ten years for me.
  • Options
    macs-smokesmacs-smokes Posts: 587
    Never started smoking cigs... chewing ya a lot.
  • Options
    clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    About 2 years for me. One month on ecig and i was done. These people are hella-stupid!