Home General Discussion
Options

Perdomo Champagne Sun Grown

Picked up one of these yesterday at my favorite B&M and I am smoking it right now. Normally I wouldn't gush over a first impression but holy sh$t this is good. A search didn't come up with much of anything so I'm wondering who else has had one. I'm just swimming in delicious balanced spice and loving it. Listening to Discipline by King Crimson on the back patio so the setting can't get any better for me. I'm lit.

Comments

• Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    looking forward to trying some sungrown goodness.
  • Options
    Poopy_JonesPoopy_Jones Posts: 455 ✭✭✭
    I just finished it. Loved every bit of it too. Dub I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!!
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Poopy Jones:
    I just finished it. Loved every bit of it too. Dub I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!!
    Probably going to pick one up this weekend. I hope I enjoy it as well.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually Rudy turned me on to a few different lines and I've enjoyed the majority of them. But, I can't remember if I've had the Sungrown. Sounds good tho..
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's true, they are pretty goog.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Actually Rudy turned me on to a few different lines and I've enjoyed the majority of them. But, I can't remember if I've had the Sungrown. Sounds good tho..
    it was just released, I def want to try one.
  • Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    webmost:
    It's true, they are pretty goog.
    Goog must b a typo or i am really getting old quickly and cannot understand its use in this situation. An 'egg'? 'Ecstasy pill?' Even the urban dic doesnt help me: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=goog