Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Troops package lands! Thank you email from him!!!

MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
Package finally landed yesterday,sent on July 31.. arrived yesterday. will post email from him soon, thanks all!!! Letter from Him!!!

Mr. Mike Williams,

Good morning, I am Dustin. I just received the package of cigars. Wow! Thank you! I actually shop at cigar.com everytime, love their service and cigars. In fact, I just received my own order the other day. I usually smoke one cigar a day usually at night. Tuesday's and Wednesday's are usually the nights the cigar club members come out and smoke. I will make sure the cigars you sent get handed out to fellow smokers. This was amazing to receive and I am very thankful. I will try to get a picture for you. It should be fairly easy especially on the nights i told you. I did pick a couple out and trade some of the ones I smoked out so I could try new ones. The humidor was especially nice considering I was about to buy one. Again this was an amazing package to receive and I thank you and the people that pitched in to put this package together. These sticks will be smoked.

Respectfully,
Dustin
Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...

Comments

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow. That's some slow mail right there.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    You the man mike!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    copy of email he sent!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nicely done Mikey!!
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    copy of email he sent!
    ?

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    webmost:
    MVW67:
    copy of email he sent!
    ?

cut and pasted on first post:-) :-)
  • Options
    Love hearing this. Im sure they really appreciated it.